[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The Food Revolution.jpg (45 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
The Food Revolution.jpg
45 KB, 333x499
To Vegan or not to Vegan?
>>
>>16568282
lol
>>
>To Vegan or not to Vegan?

kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_20151213_221705.jpg (43 KB, 1024x304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_221705.jpg
43 KB, 1024x304
>>
Malnutrition always looked cool to me
>>
>Vegetarian for 10 months

What the rest of the world does is none of your business. There is too much randomness involved for you to have a real chance to change anything. You cannot expect 'the system' or 'other people' to change for the better while you don't. Also there's never a reason to start tomorrow instead of today. Tomorrow is today, just tomorrow.

Therefore you're only responsible for what you do and for what you've done over the past few days. It's hard sometimes and it's not bad to eat meat occasionally; if I eat at someone else's please I won't whine or complain. I only address my preferences if the food still has to be bought. Meat is addictive but once you've gotten used to not eating meat, and once you get used to buying meatless food, it gets easier over time.

15% of carbon gasses is due to meat. On top of that it's not that healthy either. Be a vegan/vegetarian but never talk too much about it. In my experience people think it's pretty ok actually as long as you don't press your veganism under other people's noses
>>
I think you should explore your curiosities in safe and reasonable ways. Do your research and don't fill your pantry with thousands of dollars of strange foods which you won't eat. Ease into it, keep healthy and explore.
>>
>>16568282
I've been vegan for about 6 years and I'm perfectly healthy. Just do your research, eat a variety of vegan foods, and eat plenty of grains, beans, and lentils.
>>
Faggits

>meat captcha
>>
>>16568282
Sorry I don't need not eat neat to feel superior to other people.
>>
I'm vegan, its not hard if you live in the US, it is more expensive tho.
>>
>>16568282

the real question should be "to shove my lifestyle choices down others' throats, or mind my own business"?

looks like you might be taking the former route
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.