[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is cheating bad if they never find out? Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Chocolate-Milk1.jpg (35 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Milk1.jpg
35 KB, 580x386
Is cheating bad if they never find out?

Discuss.
>>
They will eventually
>>
>>16567071
Yes.

/thread
>>
As long as you don't think it is
>>
>>16567071
i don't think so.

source: i sleep with a married man regularly and have no regrets.
>>
>>16567083
yeah well it's not YOUR marriage so you shouldn't really feel bad

you didnt agree to be faithful, etc.
>>
>>16567082
Ey gurl ;^)
>>
>>16567090
yep. marriage is fucking pointless these days anyway, except for the insurance and tax benefits.
>>
Yes, because you are still undermining a relationship that should be either repaired or ended outright.
>>
>>16567093
U tryna insinuate something talkin' to me in this thread?
>>
>>16567071
The most important thing is love. Without trust, one can't love because of the fear of being hurt. Marriage is more than cohabitation and a combined tax-form. It's a promise to love that person even when you don't want to. It's important to respect the trust your partner has in you, and stick to your word. It might not be easy, but it will make you a better person.
>>
>>16567071
The emotional/mental damage cheating can deliver to someone is one of the most scariest forces in the world. It can turn the nicest, happiest person in the world into this complete deranged psycho. Set on doing crazy things, for the sake of revenge. Things that they would've never thought themselves possible of doing. It can destroy families.

Cheating is bad. If you're at a point where cheating is going to happen, it's better to break up.

It's an unwritten agreement between two spouses, after all. Being betrayed by one of the people supposed to be closest to you is bound to have effects.
>>
Disappoint others before you disappoint yourself- clearly you know it's wrong. Break up with the person- do it kindly, then go crazy.
>>
Of course you fag, it's morally wrong and will eventually end up bad
>>
File: 1447468558370.jpg (486 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447468558370.jpg
486 KB, 1060x1600
>>16567071
Heck yes, even if you take it to the grave. Some will cheat because the relationship was doomed, others justify it with a 'they'll never know', and some don't give a crap either way. It'll eat at you eventually, or have you justify doing worse things to people you once cared for.

I never cheated and I really hope my gf hasn't either. I trust her enough that she hasn't, but then again you hear that shit all the time from people that get cheated on.
>>
>>16567071
If you have to ask you already know the answer. Now be nice to us and stop wasting OUR time.
>>
As someone who's been both cheated on and the cheater, I can tell you right now that if your partner loves you, it will absolutely destroy them. And if you love them, it will destroy you too.

I vowed never to cheat after being cheated on so many times in the past, but a year ago I broke that promise to myself and my current bf of 2 years after some shit went down (basically one huge misunderstanding).

It was the worst thing I've ever done and I regret it more than anything.

It turns out that my bf then spent the next 8 months (as far as I know it was only 8 months) cheating on me with multiple people, multiple times.

I can say without a doubt that it's ruined me. I'll never be the same person I was before that, and our relationship will probably never be the same either. I think about what he did every fucking day, and it literally makes me sick and my mental health awful.

If you ever consider cheating, don't. Just fucking don't.
>>
>>16568234
Wait, let me get this straight, you're still with him? Why the hell would you stay with him?
>>
Is murder bad if they never find out?

Things are inherently bad/good and such distinction is tied to general moral code in given society. You don't need to be peer reviewed to know what's wrong and right.
>>
Cheating is only bad if you feel guilty.
>>
>>16567071
If someone spits in your taco at tacobell, does that make them a dick?
>>
>>16568234
Just say no, you dumb whore.
>>
>>16568529
No to what?
>>
>>16567142
This baka desu senpai
>>
>>16567071
> My maths teacher used to say that cheating is like betting. If you want to cheat, do so, but if you get caught, then you shall suffer the consequences.
> By asking if cheating is bad when you don't get caught, you're implying that cheating's bad if they ever were to find out about it. In other words, you already know that it's bad.

This is what I wrote before realizing that this thread is about cheating in relationships, and not in exams or school work. I blame finals.
>>
I personally don't think of cheating as betrayal of my gf as much as it would be betraying my moral fiber, and personally to me its unfathomable.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.