[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need refutable feminist stumping points and sources.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I need refutable feminist stumping points and sources.
>>
you better start googlin' then sonny boi
>>
>>16566347
Fighting feminism is a battle you won't win. They don't listen to logic and reason anymore. You're not going to get anywhere arguing with a feminist. The methods they've employed to bully and brainwash people into thinking like them is nothing short of genius.
>>
>>16566347
Hi woman!
>>
File: 1438188221945s.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1438188221945s.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>16566347
If men and women are truley equal, how come there's only one gender that's managed to supress the other since the dawn of civilisation?
>>
>>16566376
You know that most feminists acknowledge that there are differences between men and women, right? Feminism is about having both genders treated as equally as possible and counterbalancing areas where they're not, your argument just furthers their point.
>>
Yeah just ask the anonymous image board full of fat weebs for tips on how to argue with women because you have pent up rage and none of them will fuck you. I'm sure displaying your dominance as a gender will help you feel better about yourself, fucktard.
>>
>>16566416
FEMINAZI DETECTED! BATTLE STATIONS, MEN!
>>
>>16566413
Then why call it feminism? Why not equalism? Or genderism?
>>
>>16566416
lolbutthurt
>>
>>16566433
sick comment bro
>>
>>16566443
sick kvetching bro
>>
>>16566416
Why are feminists so vulgar and uncultured?
>>
>>16566431
I'm not the one who named the movement, anon. But you're seriously mistaken if you don't think feminists realise that men and women are different.
>>
you can't win an arguement with a woman but i guess you can convice a man.
>>
>>16566413

Yes
>>
>>16566416
>I'm sure displaying your dominance as a gender will help you feel better about yourself, fucktard.
you're retarded woman. If anything, he wants to have his own portion of victimism, so he's just trying to tell that women aren't being as victimized as they think or that men get victimized too in their own way.
>>
>>16566546
>>16566427
I'm actually a guy but thats cool lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.