[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
social retard here my gf's cousin died. What should I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
social retard here

my gf's cousin died.
What should I tell her other than, "I'm sorry"?
>>
>>16565863
"I'm breaking up with you"
>>
>>16565863
"It should have been me op, I let him drive sober. Friends don't let armadillos own speed boats"
>>
>>16565863

try not to say much at all. when shes sad, hug her. put an arm around her. kiss her on the cheek instead of on the lips, bitches love cheek kisses. reminds them that you care. instead of trying to coddle her, hype her up. when shes sad about it, talks about it, and waits for you to say something, just hug her and say 'you're so strong. i wish i could be as strong as you are' even if shes sobbing like a 3 year old.

outside of that, try to cook her meals, general take care of her, rub her back, etc.
>>
>>16565940
>say 'you're so strong. i wish i could be as strong as you are' even if shes sobbing like a 3 year old

How the fuck do one say that without laughing?
>>
>>16565863
>cousin
They probably weren't even that close, if it persists for more than three days say "You're overeating, get over yourself.".
>>
>>16565960

by not being autistic.

you think the crying girl who's cousin just died is going to think its corny? shes a rush of emotional hormones causing her to be a sobbing 3 year old in that moment.
>>
>>16565969
I'm not OP, but that whole sentence was just so fucking hilarious to me.
>>
>>16565974

one day you'll have a girlfriend and realize its good advice. one day.
>>
>>16565978
I have a gf, but saying such an obvious load of shit just cracks me up every time. Anyway. Sorry. Didn't meen to hi-jack.
>>
my condolences

im here for you if you need anything

everything will be alright

if your family needs anything, im here to help

stay strong

>>
File: 1428344328666.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1428344328666.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>16565999

>i have a gf

thats the most autistic response you could have done anon. 10/10 you convinced me. im sure you comfort your 'gf' all the time.
>>
Sometimes just being there is enough
>>
The phrase "I don't know what to say" is the socially awkward man's best friend. No one ever questions it, and people always interpret it in the most favorable possible light. And, as an added bonus, it's true.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.