[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
What is it that I do or not that scares women away from me? I'm not that ugly or fat I think (that a picture from today), I love working out, I love art and music, I love making people laugh and helping them at anything (basically being supportive), I can be funny or serious depending on the the situation, I dont have any strange or bad habits nor addictions and I don't have problems being talkative or flirty so what is wrong with me? Why isn't any girl interested in me at all?

I only had 3 girlfriends in highschool, one was a long distance relationship and the other two lasted a few months and it was on my beta fat state. I once almost hooked up with my childhood crush but she backed off last minute, I don't think she really liked me but only did it for nostalgia. I only hooked up once with a crazy chic, we were friends with benefits but didn't last because she felt she was "cheating" on the guy she was seeing that still wasn't even her boyfriend. There's a chic in my group of friends, she was one of my friend's gf for a while and made out with another but seems to avoid me at all costs. Even the easy chick of the group avoids me!! She gets flirty even with the beta of the group but she says she "respects" me and doesn't see me that way!!!

So I don't get it, what is wrong with me? What is so wrong with me that I freak out every girl I meet? Why is it that no girl in history of mankind has ever had a crush on me? Am I destined to be alone for ever? I dont get it at all
>>
Maybe you're a secret creepy asshole?
>>
you've got that dead inside creepy look

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>16565667

You need to be a man and quit waiting for girls to approach you.
>>
You look like you could either be a creep, or a douchebag. You also look super immature and your hair is stupid.
>>
>>16565681

also get rid of the necklace. don't know any straight males who wear necklaces.
>>
>>16565667
Just don'y be desperate for pussy or company. Be happy and concentrate in having a good time and talk to girls just how you are, one girl will like you eventually.
>>
>>16565667
Okay, you have a handsome face but you seem really immature. This comes to me from your shirt and haircut and the whiny tone that I hear when reading your post. Do you work anywhere? Do you have any interests in science or culture? Do you have any valuable skills?
>>
>>16565710
I know a few. I think it might be a regional thing.

Although that particular one looks like he has a dead vole on a string around his neck.
>>
>>16565785
OP here, I studied Advertisement for a season but changed to Audiovisual Studies (don't know how its called in other countries). I don't know if they're valuable skills but I'm good at manual stuff, like building things, also at drawing, writing and cooking a bit. I'm planing on aplying to a job related to my carreer during summer. Also I try to learn a bit of everything as long as it is interesting to me, only I don't talk too much about that stuff because I don't want to seem like a too serious guy

Do I really look that immature and douchy? I'm not trying to sound whiny (sorry if there was a misunderstanding) I'm just really frustrated about this stuff since it has happened to me all my life.
>>
>She gets flirty even with the beta of the group
Aside from visual no-no's (neckbeard, gelled spiked hair), you genuinely seem like a douche bag.
>>
>>16565667
>faggy graphic t-shirts

I'd run away if I were a girl too breh, but im a faggot for fashion. you definitely look far from ugly though. graphic t shirts are still disgusting tho.
>>
>>16565667
You're probably too full of yourself and are setting irrational expectations of women. Unfortunately for you, you don't determine your worth to others, others determine what you're worth.

So all your
>look at me I'm such a good guy
>guys i think im really funny
>i love my own taste in music and art
>guys i honestly believe im a total catch!

Is just setting yourself for repeated disillusionment and resentment when others' opinions don't match the high opinion of yourself you have. Get humble bro, you ain't all that.

Plus your whole "I'm so nice to them and THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT ME? " act allows us to see right through you. You're not nice at all, you're manipulative, and think your kindness is a form of currency with which to buy some pusspuss. Be honest with yourself, you're not a nice guy. I'm willing to bet youre not very good at hiding your intentions, either, so you just seem like a "creep" to the girls you try to help. A lot of guys can manipulate like this and get it in, doesnt seem like that's you, though.
>>
>>16565667

you seem cute, but it doesnt sound like you are going all out with women.

keep in mind that even if you are a mostly great guy, women get about 10 of you hitting on them a week. so what makes them pick the right one? a combination of chemistry, and signs of something exceptional within you.

its the reason women generally date up, and men dont.

so to be exceptional you have to hit on girls that are uglier / fatter / beneath you. im not saying ugly fat girls, but girls that aren't as attractive as you. that or develop yourself further and further to be an even more desirable partner. a little bit of both tends to be the best option.

the other is chemistry. how do you get the chemistry? talking to as many girls as you possibly can. not dating as many girls or flirting with as many girls, but just talking. not just hot ones. talk about everything. treat them like they are really cool guys you want to be buds with for that first conversation.

the more you talk to them, the more you will learn HOW to talk to each girl and tailor conversations to them, which makes it feel like oyu have better chemistry. on top of that, just randomly sampling as many girls as possible will help you get closer to that weird inexplicable attraction that happens once every 1000 or so girls.

also, try to stop thinking in terms of getting a gf. people arent appliances. thinking 'i need a gf' is like thinking 'i need a friend'.

its fine to go out and meet people and see how you mesh, but you are trying to fill a very specific void with ANYONE and no one wants to be ANYONE to you. they want to be SOMEONE to you.

you should only want a girlfriend when a specific girl gives you that urge.
>>
ITT: fedora's being yelous of OP who looks fine.

It's definetly in your behaviour.
how do you usually approach girls?
do you try to win them over by being interesting or being a tough guy? Don't!
do you even talk to them? outside your friend-circle?

> only had 3 girlfriends in highschoo
that's more than most probably.

>Even the easy chick of the group avoids me!!
don't waste your time on the easy chick. she probably senses that you're only interested in her cause she's the easy chick.

be genuinely interested in the person she is, if you aren't, don't pretend, just move on to the next.
It's good to be interesting but she will take pleasure in digging around in your interesting side, its best to not just throw that on the table cause it'll make you seem arrogant rather than interesting.
I can't give you more advise without more info
>>
>>16565852
>Plus your whole "I'm so nice to them and THIS IS HOW THEY TREAT ME? " act allows us to see right through you. You're not nice at all, you're manipulative, and think your kindness is a form of currency

Not OP, but jesus christ. It dawned on me that I'm what you explained. I'm much like OP, even look similar. Damn. God I which I could see how other people would perceive me.
>>
You don't have a bad face but your sense of style is very immature. Your hair, your shirt, etc.
>>
>>16565870
I'd recommend the book ''No More Mr Nice Guy''
>>
OP here again, thanks for the advice and the hard truths. Im not too fondle of myself and my looks, sometimes I go from feeling the freshiest shit in town to feeling the most disgusting thing en 3 seconds. But your coments make me realize that when shit goes to my head it goes WAY over it. I think I need a change

Most of you say my fashion sense is a mayor problem. How should I change it? My hair too? I really don't want people to look at me and think I'm a douche
>>
>>16565891
>Most of you say my fashion sense is a mayor problem. How should I change it? My hair too? I really don't want people to look at me and think I'm a douche
it's kinda goofy but if that's you then stick with it. As long as your clothes are clean, actually fit you well and you feel good in them, that's good. An immature look will get you more immature girls (or motherly ones perhaps) but your style is definetly not bad or anything.
>>
Head to /fa/ and improve your style. Don't use hair gel to the extent where it is noticeable that you use it. Graphic shirts only look okay on betas who have committed to the virgin lifestyle and people whose confidence supercedes other aspects of themselves - you seem like neither. Your /fit/ness already seems to be on point, keep working at it and build your self confidence. Once you are happy with yourself and stop trying so damn hard with women things will usually fall into place.

>>16565854
Listen to this wise anon, he's got it spot on. Make sure you talk to girls as people not just using conversation as the means to an end. I always stay well out of my friend group when looking for a partner, think it's generally good advice. Sometimes girls will just see you as nothing more than a friend and that's okay, because it a step more than a lot of other guys have.

Stop giving a fuck about how others view you and start seeing how you can improve yourself.
>>
>>16565883
That's a song by 196 click. I would recommend listening to it!
>>
What's wrong with the hair though? >>16565870
here btw. Yes, I've got similar hair. I'm 31. How the hell would I else have it without looking like a 50 yo?
>>
>>16565891

>im not too fondle of myself

lol tho. ur cute.

fashion sense wise, what do you like ? i went from edgy teenaged short sleeve hoodies to dressing business since i work in an office, and i tend to just go out dressed like that now too.
>>
Op again

>>16565915
I get you, I used like that cause when my hair is long its too straight so it flattens a lot at the front and gives mee a coconut head look

>>16565932
I usually wear stuff like this, just a shirt with a pair of jeans (black, blue or red) and during winter I use a lot of hoodies. Sometimes I wear a shirts (crossed pattern) but not very often, don't want to seem formal so I mixed them up with some jackets
>>
You are so average, you dress like a child, You have no deep time consuming hobbies besides your lackidasical vanity, and you probably have tastebuds like a child to match.
Am I right?
>>
>>16565955

what kind of jackets? honestly a lot of fashion for men should jsut be a combo of what appeals to you and what looks good on you.

find osme nice jackets instead of hoodies perhaps. go look for nice mens shirts. not polos, but something you like. its really hard to say what you like and what will look good so try it all on. i used to say id never wear a suit cuz i hate them, but now i wear them on the daily.
>>
OP

>>16565870
>>16565915
are we similar in personality or physically? (Im 21 btw)

>>16565959
Not really, I'm not really fondle of myself like I said so its pretty heartwarming to recive compliments like the one from >>16565932 and I'm not sure what the "tastebuds like a child" expression means (I'm asuming it doesn't have to do with food lol)
>>
>>16565981
No, it exactly has to do with being a child. Picky eating is so unattractive.
>>
>>16565986

not OP, but if someone finds me unattractive cuz im a picky eater, they arent worth meeting let alone dating.

then again, im not as desperate as OP so...
>>
>>16565981
Honestly, both. I don't love working out anymore though. Lost it a few years ago. Sucks. Because my body is deteriorating. Similar face structure, though I'm dark blond.

I changed for the better about a year ago because of work. Shaved facial hair and started wearing more mature clothes, like fitted shirts and shit.

When I studied I was always trying to help people out. I wanted friendship in return, not favors. I organized parties and all of that. The second time they organized a party without inviting me I though fuck this shit, and I gave them all up. Haven't talked with them since, even though I was never disrespectfull and allways tried to help. I still don't understand wtf. I did wrong..
>>
>>16565991
If someone eats like a child, they're not worth meeting, let alone dating.
>>
>>16565986
OP
I dont get where you got that from, I live in Peru, a country where basically theres food with everything worth cooking you can imagine, so being picky is not an option. I'm only picky with my portions at home due to dieting but eat freely when going out once in a while.
>>
File: 1428081343886.jpg (149 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1428081343886.jpg
149 KB, 400x800
>>16565998

im not even sure what to make of this.

>its better to be elitist about how picky an eater someone is than it is to actually get to know them as a person

this goes beyond autistim anon. this is severe retardation. no wonder you're so single.

i guess you could date a fatty, its not like they care what gets shoved in their mouths.
>>
>>16566007

that guy has severe retardation, he pulled this tastebuds issue out of his ass im not sure if were being trolled or what but just ignore that guy.
>>
You need to focus more on yourself and stop caring about girls. The more you are self focused and making it up the ladder in life the more girls will be begging to be with you. It takes time tho
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.