[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know these 4 girls (sort of) who are into business related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 259x194
I know these 4 girls (sort of) who are into business related things. But they don't seem like the the typical business/economics types. It's so weird. How do I tell them I think they should change their majors without offending them?
>>
Why do you want to tell them?
>>
>>16565259
Precisely what business is it of yours?
>>
>>16565259
Why would you bother? I like that I'm surrounded by morons. Makes it alot easier to appear outstanding. You should encourage them.
>>
You shouldn't you idiot.

You aren't their mother, bf or career counciler. You arent even a freind, and even if you were thats overstepping your boundaries as a freind unless they ask. As for your situation, they dont care what you think about their life choices. More so if its negitve and judgmental. You barely know them, and just because they "don't seem like the type" doesn't mean you know anything about the situation. They won't listen to you anyway, you'll just offend/piss them off at worst and make them think you're an idiot at best. Be friendly since you clearly want them to like you. Telling them never ends in anything better then a dismissive "thanks" followed by gossiping about the werido.
>>
>>16565259
>girls (sort of)
I don't understand.
>>
Some people don't always fill the stereotype of whatever career choice they make. Stop being a fucking autist and move on.
>>16565301
He's acquaintances with them.
>>
>>16565294
Noted.
>>
>>16565307
Oh, I thought he meant they were sort-of girls.
>>
>>16565259
Judging from this post I can almost certainly say that you, your self, is not a business type. You seem like a know-it-all, insecure and booksmart nerd.

What quality do you believe you posess to make that judgement?
>>
>>16565327
>You seem like a know-it-all, insecure and booksmart nerd.
That describes business types to a T.
>>
Say that you find it a bit odd that they are taking these majors given that they seen to be like you think they are and you think that maybe that wouldn't be the best option for them and why it wouldn't. Say that it's your opinion in a causal sort of way
>>
>>16565341
Not at all my impression. Maybe the archtypical representation in media. But they don't waste their time. That might give you the wrong impression if they don't like you.
>>
>>16565348
I'm just saying I've never met one who's given me any indication that there's a personality anywhere in there aside from spouting facts about a field that nobody else cares about and judging everyone else exclusively by their knowledge in that particular field. Which is exactly why I don't go on /v/.
>>
>>16565259
Why do you have to even ask? How autistic are you to not know basic etiquette?
>>
>>16565294
>allowing anyone to make you change your life path
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.