[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I attractive? Some people say I am but they just do it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Am I attractive? Some people say I am but they just do it to be nice, so I need you guys to tell me the truth.

Score between 0-10 and some advice?
>>
are you a girl or a guy?
>>
That nose tho
>>
>>16565088

A guy, dude. Are you asking that seriosly? hahahaha
>>
4-5 for me.
Deducted points for long hair, and unibrow. The facial hair ain't for me.

Nose is on the bigger side, but it doesn't bother me much.

You seem like a nice guy, but without knowing what kind of person you are I'm not attracted.
>>
>>16565102

I can't see the unibrow.
>>
right now, you're a 5. Pluck some of your eyebrow hair, try shaving and using a mattifier oil to keep your face dry and you will be a solid 7. Could you post a pic of you from the side? Showing jaw and nose.
>>
>>16565049
Why not take off the hat and look the camera straight on.

Also go to /soc/
>>
You need a haircut unless ur gay
>>
>>
>>16565127
Gay's generally don't have long hair man, it's a straight white boy thing
Source: bisexual, medium length hair
>>
>>16565049
>>>/soc/
>>
I mean, coming from a girl, I think you're adorable. I love long hair on guys. I think you would be less attractive without the long hair actually. My only qualms are the beard and bushy eyebrows. If those were a little more groomed it'd be such an improvement. The nose is not an issue.
5/10 for now, 7/10 with the grooming
>>
File: WP_20151202_13_18_39_Pro.jpg (227 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151202_13_18_39_Pro.jpg
227 KB, 1279x720
Gonna hijack your thread OP, sorry about that.
Same situation here, getting told I'm attractive, but not sure about it, probably due to my past and some body/face dysmorphia acquired thanks to visiting /fit too often
>>
>>16565096
From the thumbnail you look like a qt girl
>>
>>16565208
Looks like I arrive everytime a thread dies.
>>
>>16565049
Get a haircut and shave, or put your hair in a man-bun. Having a clean smooth looks goes a long way.

>>16565208
Yeah you look good man, great jawline and clean appearance.
>>
>>16565049
Lost the hat. Remove the piercing. Cut the hair. Shave. Buy a shirt. Get your shit together. You'll double your score from 4 to 8.
>>
File: IMAG0179.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0179.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
Ignore the shit top

How to fix this?
>>
>>
>>16565321

If you want to go for a younger look, trim your facial hair or shave it off. If you're skinny, start working out a bit more and put on some muscle. Otherwise you look fine to me man, not a pussy magnet but definitely not an uggo.
>>
>>16565321
Yes, obviously drop the hoody. Do something with your hair. Fascial I say keep but trim it. But you've got a smirk on your face. It's not in your favour. It seems a little artificial and "dead". Try to get some authenticity on your face.
>>
>>16565208
The purple tip looks fine, but makes you look gay. Three different gay dudes I work with have that same style, just not purple.
>>
>>16565049
Shit at least wash your greasy face before taking a photo

>>16565208
You'll be attractive to the average person in real life

>>16565321
Shave your head and grow a full beard
>>
4 honestly

get rid of that piercing, shave your facial hair off, stop using hoodies and making smug faces

maybe cut your hair too but I'm not sure if that'll work
>>
>>16565335
What is a purple tip?!
>>
>>16565332
It is trimmed lmao, I guess clean shave then. I'm scared of gyms so probably not there. I'll look into other gain habits. Thanx
/'not uggo' is a score

>>16565334
I actually agree, although it was a genuine laugh I guess that's just the way it is for me.
>do something with your hair
Wanna be a total bro and show me a good idea?
>>
>>16565049
3/10

There's a good face hidden beneath several, several bad choices you've made.

First, get rid of the facial hair. Secondly, cut your FUCKING hair. You are a MAN. Not a WOMAN. Thirdly, the piercing. Grow the fuck up and get rid of it. Next, you're not a brooding teenager anymore, no more black clothes and black hood/beanie/whatever that is. You can fix all this, you just have to want to.
>>
>>16565350
Is the bit of hair above your forehead dyed purple or is that the light playing with the camera? Thats what I mean.
>>
>>16565321
Didn't I just see you in an ASAPscience video?
>>
>>16565350
>What is a purple tip?!
Come here and I'll show you, but you'd better be quick cos it's getting bigger...
>>
>>16565393
>>>16565321
>Didn't I just see you in an ASAPscience video?
Link?
>>
>>16565049
guy or girl?
2/10 bait
>>
>>16565208
frogface/10
>>
its like you took a picture of your face with the camera .5 in away from your face, then took another pic from the standard selfie distance. then you edited the pics in photoshop so that it looks like you took the nose on the up close pic and put it on the regular one
>>
>>16565049
Considering I cannot tell if male or female... Right now, 1/10 F; 3/10 if m.
>>
>>16565360
There are times where there is a lot of good advice on /adv/ and I think everyone is reasonable, and then there are times where I read posts like yours.

>You are a MAN. Not a WOMAN.
>No black clothes

I mean I agree with some of your other points but this is bullshit advice.
>>
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 470x705) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 470x705
>>16565574
it's the truth though dude, only guys with defined jaws look good with long hair, which OP doesn't have. black clothing thing is bullshit tho, I bet that anon thinks polos look good. you shouldn't always wear black tho.
>>
They just fizzle and shake my confidence.
>>
>>16565362
>Is the bit of hair above your forehead dyed purple or is that the light playing with the camera?
Well I still don't see it, but I guess since I haven't dyed my hair ever it's the latter.
>>16565414
Good, you getting a boner at least means in attractive to you, better feedback than whatever >>16565470 is supposed to mean.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.