[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1444765536658955389189.jpg (532 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444765536658955389189.jpg
532 KB, 607x1080
My psychiatrist diganosed me as a sociopath months ago. I'm not really sure if I believe her to this day. Still, there's one thing I've been holding back telling ; that I'm a pedophile . I have a very young sister , and I feel she will assume I'm a danger to her . Combine that with my supposed condiotion of being a sociopath , I'm kinda worried to what she will do. Now OFC will never tell her I've had sexual fantasies revolving around said sister.
>>
You sound like a real high quality person. I hope you don't harm your sister.
>>
>>16563540
So never tell her
>>
>>16563540

Psychiatrists are mandated reporters, retard.

Don't give her a reason to think that you're a pedophile and nothing will happen. If you're really a socio and not just an edgelord who self-diagnosed then you should easily be able to keep this a secret.
>>
>>16563540
Wait. Are you an actual pedophile, or do you just fantasize about pedophilia?
>>
Hey don't let it get you down, being a closet pedo is fine as long as it stays in the closet, fantasies are fine as long as they are fantasies
>>
>>16563706
I've done some innaapropriate things so I suppose yes
>>
>>16563709
It's hard not to... Little girls skin is SOOO nice feeling. Sorry if that was a bit weird thata how I feel
>>
>>16563722
In that case, DO NOT tell your psychologist. Don't even fucking hint at it. I'm really not much for helping out a pedophile, but seriously... keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>16563758
What do people have against pedophile s ? If I haven't touched anyone what's there harm?
>>
>>16563790
It's a society thing and them wanting to protect the young and innocent, seriously if it ever comes up just say you're uncomfortable around kids because you don't know what to say
>>
>>16563790
Well, you said yourself that you've done some inappropriate things, so I assumed by that you've touched a child or two?
>>
>>16563823

He is trolling you, moron.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.