[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm unphotogenic to the point where it's ridiculous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: RjIu7.jpg (30 KB, 405x567) Image search: [Google]
RjIu7.jpg
30 KB, 405x567
I'm unphotogenic to the point where it's ridiculous. I only look decent in 1 out of 1000 pictures. I don't consider myself ugly and I have my reasons for that but I'm still very worried. Will this ruin my chances with women in a world where pictures are everything?
>>
cameras aren't magic, you're ugly. Hell yes being ugly will hurt your chances.
>>
>>16563074
I've met people who are pretty in real life and not photogenic either
>>
My boyfriend looks great in person but shitty af in pictures unless someone is behind the camera and poses him. He has mad high cheekbones and stuff which don't really transfer well to a flat image.

If you aren't meeting people online, it's nbd, but if you are, have someone else take the pic and pose you. You've got to have at least one buddy that would be willing to do that
>>
>>16563083
>pretty in real life and not photogenic either
>stuff which don't really transfer well to a flat image.
literally impossible.
>>
>>16563084
I see, thanks! I'm not looking to meet people online but I use facebook and when I hang out with people they always seem to want to take pictures that will be completely ruined by me in them. It worries me that people will find me annoying or start getting mad at me for that, or that they will unconciously judge my looks more from the pictures than irl.
>>
>>16563065
Lighting and angle you little insecure pansy.
>>
>>16563097
What about sudden group photos with friends?
>>
Learn how to use the color balance to your advantage... its what whores do.

My cell phone camera makes me appear paler then I actually am so pictures I take with it make me look pretty ugly. I have to make it darker to get anything worth sharing.
>>
Instagram models will literally take hundreds of selfies, and pick the one that looks best. If you only look good 1/100 pictures, that's a good ratio
>>
>>16563100
If you can't control the lighting or angle, it's out of your control.
>>
>>16563118
This as well. You think those sluts post every picture they take? hell I bet they are twice as picky as you are about it.
>>
>>16563065
I'm average as fuck and it took me a year of shitposting on OKC to land a bangable whale. I look like ass in every single goddamn fucking picture I take, only by sheer luck did I manage 3 decent pics to put up. I've started using Tinder too and I've gotten a few swipes but not a single non-whale reply.

Here's the weirdest part: When I go to bars, or parties, or literally any social environment where it is acceptable to hit on girls I become Ryan Gosling to them. It might be my vocabulary or interesting cadence I flow with, or some tiny microexpressions I have no idea about but they apparently can smell confidence on me and that gets me the poon points I need. Fuck online dating where poon points are only awarded if you're attractive and life is easy-mode.
>>
>>16563149
Thanks! Still worries me a bit that this doesn't seem to be an issue for average people besides what you call sluts cause I can state at group photos on facebook and see that not one of them looks bad.
>>16563302
I see, that's great to hear!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.