[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you make a girlfriend feel insecure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
How do you make a girlfriend feel insecure?
>>
Why would you want to do that?
>>
>>16563055
tell her she has a pathetically small penis that can't pleasure you anymore.
>>
>>16563055
pay attention to other women
duh
>>
>>16563055
You don't do that, because it's actually more time consuming than simply getting a girlfriend who congeals better with you -- your ambitions, passions, etc.

Sounds like a good time for personal introspection OP.
>>
>>16563069
Give this man a 4chan gold pass.
>>
>>16563055
>her weight
>tell her she smells down there
>she looks much older than she is
>tell her how physically weak she is
>>
>>16563055
Why on Earth would you do that? That's PUA bullshit. You already have a girlfrend; what's the point in maling her feel worse?
>>
>>16563055
How do you make water wet
>>
Mention female co-workers. It's an environment she'll hardly see and her mind will wander.
>>
>>16563110
Add water
>>
Why in the world would you do that? Please don't!
>>
>>16563116

My ex would consistently do this to me, I was considered a lot more attractive than him, and he'd do his best to make me feel insecure so he wouldn't lose me. I was a teenager, insecure as hell to begin with, but I didn't take his bullshit. If she has any kind of self-respect, she'll break up with him and move on. If not, he'll break her down mentally and fuck up their relationship by making her jealous. There's literally no positive outcome of this situation
>>
>>16563055
Note a specific feature that is exaggerated. Nose, weight, crooked teeth are popular options.

However, be advised- if this girl as a shred of sense at all, she will reject you rather than herself. Humans naturally try to avoid the things that upset is. If you upset her, she'll ditch you for someone who makes her feel good about herself.

Also, you should feel bad for even considering this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.