[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she wrote me this yestarday and i didnt reply yet wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: blub.jpg (121 KB, 1080x362) Image search: [Google]
blub.jpg
121 KB, 1080x362
she wrote me this yestarday and i didnt reply yet

wat do
>>
>>16561984
Double negative. She wants the D.
>>
Considering you waited this long without responding, you might as well go all the way and ignore her entirely.

I don't know why you failed to respond though. Maybe you weren't near your phone all night? It seems like you could have typed out "ok" otherwise.
>>
What's the situation? is it love? a simple crush? a infatuation? or just simply a fuck buddy?
>>
>>16561984
She doesn't want a relationship.
She's asking if you're angry, because you could be angry.
My ex did this and I felt so crossed at first.
Now I'm fine, because we only dated for a week.
>>
>>16561984
exactly what kind of advice are you looking for? she doesn't want anything, so just say "okay i understand have a good life bye"
>>
>please respond
>>
>>16561984
Don't respond and move on OP. She made it pretty clear she doesn't have interest in you. If she texts you again, make it clear that you only have a romantic interest in her and not looking for friendship. Please don't fall into the friendship trap, there's very little chance of you getting out.
>>
Just don't respond. She clearly doesn't give a shit about you, denial will make things worse
>>
File: 420.jpg (147 KB, 776x781) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
147 KB, 776x781
>>16561984
tell her k

don't talk to her anymore or keep it minimal

the end
>>
I think you should answer out of politeness. Say whatever you need to say then tell her you need to stay away from her for a while.
>>
Respond to reassure her that you're not having an emotional crisis.
Then move on because she doesn't want a relationship with you.
>>
>>16561984
say something and be honest but not an idiot.
tell her something like
"i wished that we could have nice things together but i see that i have to move on, I'm sorry" or something like that
just be polite and don't act edgy (because she will tell it to her friends (how you reacted), for sure)
>>
Dont talk to her again saying anything just makes you look more desperate and sad. She said no,you move on, not like you guys are going to be friends or anything.
>>
>>16561984
Uncoded: She's not into to you.

Don't reply, ignore, move on. If she was interested you'd know.
>>
Not OP here, what happens if you reply something rude I mean it's not like it will matter so if it won't matter why not reply something gross and offensive?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.