[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women ok with knowing your prime reason for dating them is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1449877769693.png (301 KB, 466x677) Image search: [Google]
1449877769693.png
301 KB, 466x677
Are women ok with knowing your prime reason for dating them is because they're pretty? Or is it seen as some kind of horrible offense?
>>
Prime reason for asking them out = okay
Prime reason for continuing to date them = not okay
>>
>>16561847
>EpicKid
Underage B&

Please go back to Syria and continue to masturbate to pic related, fucking mudslime piece of shit.
>>
>>16561864
Do not never in your life try to act like you know me senpai
>>
>implying females don't do the same
>>
>>16561847
If you're trying to base a relationship of physical attraction alone, it is going to fail. I wouldn't date you if that was the case.
>>
>>16561868
Says the one who posts pictures of female Islamic terrorists on 4chan.
fucking kek
>>
>>16561874
She's the allahu to my ackbar
>>
>>16561868

Acting internet tough guy is one of the reasons guy's like >>16561864 treat you the way that they do.

Making commands and demands, calling yourself "EpicKid", and not backing anything up ever on the internet, is much like being a scrawny 4 ft white nerd with glasses thicker than his ministache tryin' to act ghetto, walkin' around black area's throwing nigger bombs all around like he is one.

My point is, you're a normie. On you're own turf (real life), that's great... but the internet, 4chan in particular, is the land of the outcasts and freaks. We aren't so welcome in your world, if we can't fit in, and the same applies to you down here.

Nobodies gonna take you seriously.

So, lurk more, speak less.
>>
Would you be okay with that?

While on average their looks are more important too women than men, eventually most will want to feel like their partner also appreciates them for their intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, and so on. "You're boring but so hot" is not going to win you any friends of either gender.
>>
>>16561888
Someone needs to get laid
>>
>>16561888
And as for you, please refrain from speaking for me. I don't need to be an outcast or "unwelcome" to laugh at some teen named EpicKid being belligerent on 4chan.

Because yes, OP, you do come across as pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>16561904
Someone needs to blow themselves up already
>>
>>16561904
Nice comeback kid.
>>
>>16561908
calm down
>>16561914
calm down
>>
>>16561904
You're asking an anime-themed image board for advice on dating. You've never been laid in your life, chief.

You've gotten a couple decent responses. You should really bow out before you make more of an idiot out of yourself.
>>
Tbh senpai, I llike blowing shit up to hide the fact I love suckin' so much dick.
>>
>>16561923
FBI here, your IP has been logged. The authorities will pay you a visit shortly.
>>
Okay, how about this...

Would guys be okay with knowing my prime reason for wanting an almost completely male dominated society, is because I want them to dominate me? I mean, in my culture it does seem like some kind of horrible offense?

Just sucki... saying...
>>
>>16561932

Is that because OP likes sucking dick or because he blows shit up?

Furthermore, is blowing shit up literal, or a euphemism of some kind?
>>
You guys are all fags.
>>
>>16561939
DELETE THIS!!1
>>
>>16561971
Here's how you delete stuff: you have to put the number of the post you want to delete in the name field. For example, if I wanted to delete post No.16562741, I would put "1656274" in name field.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>16562032
>I would put "16562741" in name field
Correction, made a typo.
>>
File: 4421144551.jpg (120 KB, 583x577) Image search: [Google]
4421144551.jpg
120 KB, 583x577
Women are only children of a larger growth; they have an entertaining tattle, and sometimes wit; but for solid reasoning, good sense, I never knew in my life one that had it, or who reasoned or acted consequentially for four-and-twenty hours together. Some little passion or humor always breaks upon their best resolutions. Their beauty neglected or controverted, their age increased, or their supposed understandings depreciated, instantly kindles their little passions, and overturns any system of consequential conduct, that in their most reasonable moments they might have been capable of forming. A man of sense only trifles with them, plays with them, humors and flatters them, as he does with a sprightly forward child; but he neither consults them about, nor trusts them with serious matters; though he often makes them believe that he does both; which is the thing in the world that they are proud of; for they love mightily to be dabbling in business (which by the way they always spoil); and being justly distrustful that men in general look upon them in a trifling light, they almost adore that man who talks more seriously to them, and who seems to consult and trust them; I say, who seems; for weak men really do, but wise ones only seem to do it.
>>
>>16562040
No flattery is either too high or too low for them. They will greedily swallow the highest, and gratefully accept of the lowest; and you may safely flatter any woman from her understanding down to the exquisite taste of her fan. Women who are either indisputably beautiful, or indisputably ugly, are best flattered, upon the score of their understandings; but those who are in a state of mediocrity, are best flattered upon their beauty, or at least their graces; for every woman who is not absolutely ugly thinks herself handsome; but not hearing often that she is so, is the more grateful and the more obliged to the few who tell her so; whereas a decided and conscious beauty looks upon every tribute paid to her beauty only as her due; but wants to shine, and to be considered on the side of her understanding; and a woman who is ugly enough to know that she is so, knows that she has nothing left for it but her understanding, which is consequently and probably (in more senses than one) her weak side. But these are secrets which you must keep inviolably, if you would not, like Orpheus, be torn to pieces by the whole sex; on the contrary, a man who thinks of living in the great world, must be gallant, polite, and attentive to please the women. They have, from the weakness of men, more or less influence in all courts; they absolutely stamp every man's character in the beau monde, and make it either current, or cry it down, and stop it in payments.
>>
I don't know. What I do know is that sexiness, chemistry, lust and desire play a bigger part than just raw looks, although looks matter too. I can't even speak for all guys, this is just the "physical" part of my personal attraction to the other sex.
>>
Totally aware of it and as a result I will only date you if you are at least equally as pretty and smart as myself.

I won't settle.

And I've got loads of butthurt men crying and cursing me in my wake.
And to every guy who I've ever rejected- YOU CAN FUCK OFF.

I'm a supposed cold and shallow bitch.
Maybe I am- but I still won't fucking SETTLE.

Being beautiful has definitely helped me to earn favor from those around me and become a narcissist myself. I legitimately love myself, and but effort into taking care of myself. I care about my own well being because I consider myself special- and it pulls you in.

Guys pick up on this- and get sucked in- there's always going to be someone with a crush, idolizing you and wanting your attention.

One thing I will say about every guy I ever shot down?
He was someone who hated himself.
>>
>>16561888
>normie
Yeah, I'll side with the little shit here. Neither of you fit here
>>
>>16561847
>female terrorist pic related
I can't fucking wait until Donald Trump kills all these Muslim shitposters off
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.