[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in a flat with 4 other people who completely refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1360430177595.gif (2 MB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1360430177595.gif
2 MB, 240x160
I live in a flat with 4 other people who completely refuse to crumple up plastic bottles or other materials which take up a lot of space, and it's triggering my autism hard. Whenever i see a 2 litre bottle just stuffed in the garbrage i take it out and crumple the shit out of it. Today I was making some cereal and my friend threw the milk box out and told me that he won't ever crumple it after i had told him to.
Am I being an unreasonable little bitch about it? It takes like 3 seconds motherfucker just do it and make some room for the others. I need to hear some arguments from you guys.
>>
That'd be like OCD, not autism because it has nothing to do with social skills. If you've asked them to nicely and they aren't doing it, then you're fucked. Either move out, do it yourself, or get over it.
>>
Well if anything they're the unreasonable ones here if they act like little shits "no i won't crumple it because you told me to :)))".
It shouldn't trigger you so hard but it's true that it's annoying for the one taking out the trash. If they don't want to crumple it then let them take out the trash or find other roomates because they obviously are assholes
>>
>>16561153
First world problem. Yeah, you need to get over it. Some people are going to live differently than you. Nobody needs to cater to your preferences, pal. I prefer roommates that bring me hot sluts every day to sleep with. Should I get mad if they don't? Fuck no. Because they don't owe me shit. You're getting upset about a couple of square inches in a trash bag? Geez. Go find real things to be upset about.
>>
Unless you're going to live alone for your entire life you're going to have to get used to shit like this. I live with a girl that's incapable of closing doors quietly; she slams it every fucking time. I've said it to her and I don't think she even realises she does it. You probably do a load of stuff that annoys your flatmates too you know.
>>
It's a display of power. They won't you set the rules. The best you can do is not to let them set the rules of you. Only way to keep status quo. In fact, you should start overfilling the trash with empty shit so they have to take out the trash twice as often.
>>
>>16561263
This. Don't get mad over this. It is just a test that can take years if it has to. Just do what they do an laugh because they have to walk more often too. Sounds strange but just try it and dont get mad. You will understand some day xD
>>
>>16561153
Who mostly takes out the garbage?

If it's always you then no wonder they're not concerned about space as all that essentially means is it needs to be taken out more frequently. And if they aren't doing that it doesn't concern them.

You're definitely not being autistic. Have they all just moved out for the first time or what? Gotta get your life hacks down for you house to minimise time spent keeping it running.
Also...RECYCLE
>>
I never crumple.
>>
>>16561153

>getting this upset over not crushing plastic bottles

Tbh senpai if I lived with you id make sure not to do it so I could see if I could make you go full sperg
>>
My quadies never wash their dishes, so you know what I did?

I bought my own damn dishes that I keep in my room and use them and wash them when I need to. When the sink piles up with dirty dishes I can rest soundly knowing it's not my responsibility.

Now it might be a harsh time at first when it comes to the trash but just don't use that trash anymore OP, don't take it out, don't put ANYTHING in it. Use your own system. They will say "why didn't you take out the trash". You can say "because I don't use it, I have my own"
>>
Watch your health, being upset about the power struggle and fighting it wont help. Like another anon said. Use your own system and dont waste ANY words about it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.