[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
32-year-old woman here. How bad is the dating game for me? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: owl.jpg (760 KB, 1128x1152) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
760 KB, 1128x1152
32-year-old woman here. How bad is the dating game for me? Also, what are my chances of finding someone for a long-term relationship?
>>
>>16560559
depends on many factors
>>
>>16560559
dunno
>>
File: pangolin_3180820b.jpg (147 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pangolin_3180820b.jpg
147 KB, 620x387
You must date older guys. 32 year old males are going for younger women.

Use the formula: [(your age) minus seven] times two equals the maximum age of the guys you date.

(32-7)*2=50

So anybody way under 51 is a catch.
>>
Young guys are quite interested in us.
They can be reaaal good in the sack. Lots of energy.
Men seem to get more bitter with age.

Go for the younger guys/don't turn them down is what i am saying.
>>
You'd have to be a 6 or higher to keep guys your age interested.
>>
>>16560559
If you don't have any spawn them you've got a better dating pool than any single mother younger than you.

On the upside you're technically old enough to delve into a life as a cat lady, so you've got that going for you as well.

>>16560656
That's not what that formula is used for. Once men are over 50 any woman younger than them is fair game as long as they're legal. Older men are the fetish of tons of women under 30, so the creepy formula breaks down. I'm 26 and a 32 year old woman is well within my dating range.
>>
>>16560725
>Men seem to get more bitter with age.
True. I'm more and more bitter every year.
>>
>>16560742
Idk bro I'm 27 and I can't even imagine a realistic situation where I'd want a 30+ yo woman over a young hot 22 yo. I'd say that things go downhill rapidly for women after mid or late 20s.

>>16560725
>go for young guys
ya if you want to slut it up sure but none of those guys will take you seriously at all.
>>
>>16560742
The formula can be used in any direction, by either gender. It purports to specify the youngest/oldest one can go without societal disapproval.
>>
>>16560750
Sad times.
i like my man meat a lil aged. but they are nowhere near as easy to get or as fun and exciting as a younger guy.

>be 28 and dating a 21 year old atm
>he just turned 21 in august
>>
>>16560775
OP here. I look young (i.e. in my early 20s) but I am not hot or anything
>>
>>16560777
why do you post frogs?
>>
>>16560779
Young looking = hot looking to older guys.
>>
>>16560783
Because they are cute, I dunno.
>>
Don't listen to these fucks. You'll be fine. I'm sad at the state of mind people seem to be in tho.
>>
Why do people say different things??
>>
>>16560559
Don't come off too needy or looking like you want to push for marriage or stuff like that.

30 year old man here, you won't believe how many women over 30 mentioned marriage on the first date.

That's the reason why I'm now going for the younger ones. Even if I connect much more easily with people my age or below 40.
>>
>>16560778

you are living my dream girl

old dudes are gross
>>
File: Azureus.jpg (795 KB, 1024x821) Image search: [Google]
Azureus.jpg
795 KB, 1024x821
>>16560791
Well, we all have different experiences
>>
>>16560796
I don't mind some older guys. But i find younger guys are way nicer.
>>
>>16560777
Holy trinity of trips

Libera me Domine
>>
You can easily find someone younger for a fling or more, if that's what you're into. My best friend is 21 and has been dating a 33 year old school teacher for 2 years now.
>>
>>16560725
Actually a guy should get happier as he gets older (especially as he gets all his shit straightened out).

If he's getting more bitter then he has problems. But I guess you could say the same for women as well.
>>
>>16560824
I'm becoming more and more jaded my the minute

If I'm not married by 35 I'm going to say fuck it, build a mansion in Tibet and start my own quadriplegic whore house
>>
>>16560807
>Click here

That's great! How did they meet?
>>
>>16560824
yeah but its not the case for some reason.
>>
go make friends with some sluts in their early 20s and go out with them and find out yourself
>>
>>16560559
Sat in shape
>>
>>16560559
>Dating game
Skeptical, you should keep on trying, we never know
>Long term relationship
If you plan on including a marriage in that, you should go pleasure yourself with a tazer
If not, maybe i'll work, but i don't want to bet on it that much
>>
>>16560779
pic with timestamp for clear approximation plz
>>
>>16560726
Basically this. As long as you're not an insane, hideous hambeast then the dating game should still be ok. If you are, then you're probably fucked. 32 isn't that old desu.

It might be slightly more difficult to find someone that hasn't been previously married or doesn't already have kids, though.
>>
32 year old man here. The idea of dating a peer is appealing to me, but she has to be established in life (steady career, not live with parents), not be crazy, not be fat, and be modestly attractive.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.