[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tips on convincing people that there's nothing wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
tips on convincing people that there's nothing wrong with being a slut?
>>
Invent a bunch of Jewish justifications for pathological social behavior and turn it into an academic discipline. The key is to undermine your own happiness and a normative, healthy society.
>>
>>16559915
is freud a good place to start?
>>
>>16559905
Depends on the kind of slut.
>>
>>16559919
town-bike tier
>>
>>16559917
Is a cigar a cigar, or an acknowledgment of an implicit desire to fuck one's own mother?

Try some modern feminist stuff. Freud is the start, but his case is of historical interest at best.
>>
>>16559923
but you said jewish
>>
You can't; not directly. It reqiires a moral philosophy that most people just don't find compelling. You've got to convince them of that, first; only once you've done that do you stand any chance of your original goal.
>>
You can't
>>
>>16559922
Convincing society would take multiple generations of gradual change.

Convincing an individual to be the town bike just takes them already wanting to, but having something hold them back. You need to find and address those things on a case by case basis. Some people just aren't the type, while others will gladly become the village fuckmeat if the right conditions are met.
>>
>>16559951

Convincing society that being a slut is okay is like turning on a civilizational self-destruct sequence for kicks.
>>
>>16559951
I don't want to convince women to be the town-bike, I just want them to know that there's nothing wrong with them, and likewise, that for men there's nothing wrong with settling with one.

basically, I want the word slut to stop being something that's supposed to be offensive.
>>
>>16559958
Why?
>>
>>16559961
I wish to undermine the existence of European Christian societies and accelerate the overtaking of the west by the NWO.
>>
>>16559964
>>16559971
YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME, CHAIM
>>
>>16559905
Be yourself and don't care about what others think. Fuck them. They might call you edgy for enforcing your boundaries. Convincing almost never works. Why convince, let go of the need. In case of wanting to change a person because their behavior sucks (read: is abusive) will never work either. They know what they're doing is wrong. You mentioning to them what they already know won't change a thing. Yet here I'm attempting to do just that with this post for a certain anon. A useless endeavour. All I'm communicating is that it's ok to mistreat me. I do this by communicating with her. I should walk away. When I do she'll most likely make promises of having changed for the better. If I'm naive and hopeful enough to buy into that crap she'll know I'm more gullible than she previously thought, but she'll also know she'd have to tighten the thumbscrews so I won't leave this time. I attempted to tell her before. Gaslighting.com@you have to be stopped. Haha, no YOU have to be stopped. Crazy bitch. If we would be just fwb that would probably still be a manipulative ploy. What the fuck am I still doing here? Oh, that's right browsing 4chan. I did that before I met her and I'm continuing to do just that. Don't mistake my reactions and posts for wanting to have contact. I think I made pretty clear before I don't want anything to do with you. When I gave you a chance to talk to me and explain yourself and change your behavior, you conveniently ignored me and let me down. I knew enough back then: you're an untrustworthy and unreliable mean-spirited bitch. Your girlfriends are the same for agreeing with and helping you with your shitty shit. Go fuck yourselves. You're all a bunch of shitty people who are in need of some real introspection and change. Don't tell me I'm the devil or Hitler or that I'm just as shitty as you or whatever for saying it like it is and for having enough self-respect to walk away when I'm being mistreated. Fuck you. Nothing has changed.
>>
>>16560009
And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. And making stupid jokes at my expense. " If loving Jesus was a sin, sentence me to a life in prison." Yea, hahaha. So funny. You're so full of yourselves. Snap out of your shitty attitudes already and leave me the fuck alone!!!!!!!!!! Clear?????? Good.
>>
>>16559958
Hahaha

When he finds out your past he is going to dump you so fast.

Better hide it best you can slut
>>
>>16560020
But I'm a man?
This isn't an ethical issue.
>>
>>16560009
>>16560018
The ramblings of a crazy person
>>
>>16559905

SOCRATIC METHOD
>>
Nah. Quit being a slut. There are a lot of wuss guys out there, but riding the cock carousel isn't going to help you.
>>
>>16559905
Do what you want and don't care if people call you a slut? I like sluts because they fuck guys like me. So... You wanna fuck?
>>
>>16559905
sleep with them
it'd convince me pretty quick
>>
>>16559905
just don't let them know
>>
I don't care if it's right or wrong. I want nothing to do with you. I don't have time for it. I view you as untrustworthy and a source of potential problems if invited into my life.

straight up. I understand, its pleasurable, I don't care if its right or wrong based on current societal standards or relative moral codes. as far as I'm concerned you have no self control and thats a problem.

you'll never convince everyone.
>>
>>16560373
oh, you feel guilty and ashamed of being a slut? man that seems indicative of maybe a personal moral dilemma with what you're doing, or maybe an understanding that in terms of current societal morals and acceptable behaviours you should be a little embarassed by your lack of self control.

and if that isn't it, then you're admitting to being a deceitful, manipulative bitch. exactly why I will never trust a slut, and its harder than you think to hide it. what you think you're the only one saying anything? you can just not let people know and they wont find out? we live in the most connected society in the history of society. LOL
>>
>>16560026
How so?
>>
>>16559905
you can't basically. tons of guys like sluts for obvious reasons but those same guys don't want anything to do with a slut once he fucks her once or twice
>>
>>16560586
Dumb. Wanting children seems beta by nature. If females can't love and be reliable, you'd be a babysitter for everyone in the home while having to earn money and do chores in the house.
>>
>>16559905
The fact that after three sexual relations the odds of having a sexual marriage drop significantly ?
Or that getting penetrated is why different then penetrating physchologically ?
As an ancap, you can do whatever the fuck you want , but don't come crying to me when you are 30-40 with a divorced husband used goods that no one wants and kids that hate you.
>>16560598
>having offspring
>furthering your genes
>beta
Do u even know what the fuck beta means ?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.