[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up /adv/ So I have a weird feel situation. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 463x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 463x318
What's up /adv/

So I have a weird feel situation. I have a big crush on a girl I've known for a couple months yet I can't seem to get her to like me, all the while a lot of other girls have expressed slot of interest in me at parties and things. I'm wondering why and what I might be doing to make the wrong girls like me?
>>
File: LGkzFpb.jpg (525 KB, 3210x1705) Image search: [Google]
LGkzFpb.jpg
525 KB, 3210x1705
Whether a girl is attracted to you or not is based on factors that are largely outside your control.
>>
>>16559704
This.
>>
>>16559704
Wrong.
>>
>>16559760
Wrong.
>>
>>16559767
Suit yourself, buddy.

The fact remains that we already know what attracts girls and it isn't hard to suggest.
>>
>>16559772
Becoming a cliche of female desires has nothing to do with influencing the preference of an individual.
>>
Whether a PARTICULAR girl is attracted to you or not is based on factors that are largely outside your control.

>Better?
>>
>>16559777
>I'm a special snowflake

No, you're a carbon copy impelled by a billion years of evolution.

Attracting females is all about emulating status. Strategies exist to emulate status, and sub-strategies exist to emulate status the correct way and to the correct degree for the person you're interested in.

That's all.
>>
>>16559704
Ehh, only partially true. At the point you meet her, yes. But there are things you can do in your day-to-day that will make you more attractive to the opposite gender in general.
>>
>>16559534
I had a similar situation with a girl I liked and I found out that she liked another guy, everyone has different types and different attractions in life, maybe try and find out what kinda things she likes and mimic them but in the end it might feel shitty to change yourself just to impress one girl and act fake about it ya know
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.