[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas break is coming soon... I am usually the first person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Image-2.jpg (59 KB, 337x448) Image search: [Google]
Image-2.jpg
59 KB, 337x448
Christmas break is coming soon... I am usually the first person to text this girl I like. Should I let her text me first and not text her at all over the break?
>>
>girl I like

Why is she not your gf?
>>
No that is retarded. You want something, go get it. Ask her out for some coffee sometime or to the movies. If she rejects you then at least you had the balls to make a move.
>>
>>16558862
If you like her pursue her and then seal the deal.
>>
>>16558862
How did you get her number? On a date? If so, maybe let her do the texting for once. You know, change things up a bit, keep things fresh. Or maybe pursue her friend instead.
>>
I asked her twice... but she kept saying that she was busy. So maybe don't think about her anymore or go and try again? Its a pretty long break too like about 3 weeks and such
>>
>>16558970
Sounds like she doesn't like you that way, sorry bro. If you can't get a straight answer from her when you ask her out, it's a no. Cut your losses and move on. Keep her as a friend.
>>
>>16558984
>Keep her as a friend.

Don't do this. Just move on and forget about her.
>>
>>16558986
Meaning, don't cut off contact like a hurt little bitch.
>>
>>16558986
>>16558984
What should I do if she were to text me first? Just ignore her?
>>
>>16558996
What's wrong with cutting contact with someone who you like who will never like you back?
>>
>>16558997
You could do that (aka pussy way) or if she does text you first, say something along the lines of how you wanted to take her out, but you feel as if she's not that interested and that you don't wanna waste your time if that's the case etc.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.