[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, guys. I'm 20 and I met this wonderful 31 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Okay, guys.

I'm 20 and I met this wonderful 31 year old woman.

She's brillant, funny, charming, beautiful. She's not perfect but she seems perfect for me. However, one of her best friends - her 'brother', as she says - is also her ex and her first love. They've spent nine years together, he was about to marry her and then, he fucked up and cheated on her. She found someone else since but their relationship was a failure. She stayed single for a year and a half. Then, I met her.
She told me that her feelings for him 'muted' into a brotherly love but I'm a really skeptical.

What should I do? I'm lost. My experience is really limited.
>>
You're a distraction dude. She's going to love you in a side dish kind of way, but you're really there for entertainment and validation.

Women in their 30s can be really weird. The conflict of independence and reproduction makes em make really bad decisions and choices.
>>
>>16558260
Yeah.
Everybody's telling me to run as fast as I can. But I think I'm in love with her. I fell into a fucking trap.
>>
Hard to tell about her feelings; i mean, its been 9 years that they spent together, its not like she will forget about that ..
but since your age gap is so big, you may be a dastraction; but since she is 31 im also not sure if she will only play games; her time is limited and maybe she wants something serious, like family and children
>>
>>16558280
Take the advice and never look back
>>
File: van.jpg (183 KB, 1272x693) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
183 KB, 1272x693
>>16558240
Stay as far away as possible from her and start wearing a crucifix, and lining the entrance ways and window sills of your home with brick dust and salt.

She is a succubus and wants to steal your youth. That's what all these so called "cougars" are. They're succubi looking to steal male youth for their own.
>>
>>16558281
>like family and children

Yeah, but she'll want someone with an income, stability, a desire for kids soon and assets that can support having a kid. Not a 20 yr old with nothing that can make this happen soon.

Enjoy her. She'll be a great lay, sensible, intelligent and mature. Very easy to fall in love with because of her maturity and ability to communicate. But she'll be looking for Mr Right while being with you, which is Mr Right-Now
>>
>>16558288
She's not really a 'cougar'. I've spent hours trying to convine her that our relationship isn't about age or logic. Hell, she even started to question my age.
Now we're talking about poetic and romantic bullshit. Last night, she told me in an implicit way that she was in love with me.
>>
>>16558310
She was using reverse psychology to manipulate you into her cougar lifestyle.
>>
>>16558309
OP here.
That's a good point.
>>
>>16558310
You're not looking for help, you're looking for affirmation from us that you staying with her is a good idea because you're delusional. Don't ask for advice if you're just going to dismiss everything.
>>
>>16558318
Look, I'm fucking lost. Of course I'm looking for affirmation from other people but I won't find it on 4chan. That's exactly why I'm here.
>>
>>16558334
You're a rebound for a 9 year relationship, do you ACTUALLY think that staying will end well for you?
>>
>>16558318
She be using your ass to alleviate her suffering over a recently ended relationship. Rebound relationships almost never end well.
>>
>>16558240
The best way to see how she really feels toward you is to hit on her ex and maybe even go out on a date or have sex with him and see how she reacts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.