[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
bestfriends girlfriend is more into me than she is into him.i cant fuck her though because he is my bestfriend and always has been.god dam her ass fat though.
what do /adv/?
PIC NOT RELATED
>>
Tell your friend, ask him is he's breaking up with her, and if he is, ask for permission to fuck her, thus giving him a solid reason for dumping her.
>>
>>16558095
Tell your bro to dump her and then kick her out of the friends circle.
>>
>>16558155
we have been flirting though so now we are both in the wrong now
>>
>>16558213
Your friend needs to find better "best friends" then. Spare your friend the trouble and tell him so he can break up with her and stop talking to you.
>>
>>16558220
hes an asshole to her though and never gives her any attention
>>
>>16558244
And you're a fuccboi that wants to fuck his best friend's girl.
>>
In your friends mind -- if what you say is true, that is, all of the flirting with the girlfriend -- then he's already dismissed you as a bestfriend. However if you care at all for the wellbeing for your so-called bestfriend, then stop flirting with his girlfriend. You're doing no favors scouring someone else's girl; go get attention somewhere else. There are literally billions of girls in the world and of them all you're lusting over your bestfriend's?

Get over yourself. Sure, her ass is fat -- but so are so many other girls. How many chances in a lifetime are you given to meet a true bro? Would you really give up such a frienship just to get temporarily (probably only once) laid?
>>
>>16558244
Right at this Moment you are just trying to convince us to go on and tell you "yeah buddy! Your friend is a cunt fuck his gf!"

Be real, it's the only thing you want to hear from us so you can fool yourself into thinking it's alright. You're not here to get the pros and cons weighted to come to a reasonable conclusion, you're a shit friend if anything.

Yeah, go fuck her but tell your friend about it, though. That way He will get rid of two cunts at once.
>>
>>16558265
she bad af tho
>>
>>16558095
Naw bro, tell him shes a heffer and stay away from her bro! There is plenty of pussy, not plenty of solid best friends, show your loyalty to your homie and itll only do you good
>>
>>16558244
Your best friend, and you care if hes an asshole to his girl? I retract my precious statement you are a fuckjng faggot not worthy of true friendship, enjoy your bimbo and shaky ass friendships you stupid fuckjng idiot. Bros before hoes
>>
You're ruining a friendship over a fat ass? Have you know self control? She's gonna kek the both of you dumbshits.

People complain about too many ho-ass women in this world. Well, look who's helping create them..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.