[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lstn to my woeful tale and advice me anons >be me >be 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wVgGdnV.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
wVgGdnV.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
lstn to my woeful tale and advice me anons
>be me
>be 17
>be chad in high school
>have qt gf 8/10
>sexy time
>have friends
>be smart
>be athletic
>allidoiswin.jpg
>graduate
>5yearslater.jpg
>go to college
>have no friends
>no qt
>feel like loser on weekends with nothing to do
>become newfag on le kekkit
>begin spending time alone when not a school or work
>begin enjoying time alone
>get deeper into internet
>start resenting people
>constantly on internet
>thesearemyfriendsnow.ut.gov
>becomebeta.exe
>autist.exe
>socialanxiety.exe
what do /adv/ want friends life and qt again
>>
Huh? Hey faggot what happened between 17 and 22? Mind giving us more information? Details help craft the advice.
>>
>>16557660
op here. was in high school for another year before I graduated, lived in a foreign country for 2 years in peace corp, worked for about a year, have been in college for about a year
>>
>>16557688

Need more info. You travelled, worked and now are in college, describe how you went from socially cool dude with a hot girlfriend to autistic 4channer?

What happened to your girlfriend and friends? Don't you have facebook? How does someone who is social not make plenty of acquaintances during those 5 years?
>>
You're the literal epitome of le reddit meme user.
Go fucking hang yourself.

>Oh I was so popular before! Boo hoo! Booo hooo! Now nobody likes me just because I'm me! I have to prove myself! Boooo hoooo!
Welcome to the real world, fagnuts. You actually have to give people a reason to like you, instead of just leaning on prior credibility.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>16557691
honestly that's what i don't understand. im in college in a different place than where i was in high school. only been here for about a year and a half. i feel like in high school it was easy to make friends because we were constantly around each other and i had the same ones for years. i don't think i ever developed meeting people skills and am now suffering for it
>>
>>16557695
talk to me anon
>>
>>16557704

Well fagstein it is time to move your sloppy ass into some friends. You are in college with the semester winding down and so bare the loneliness until next semester starts. Until then I need you to get a nice notebook because this will be your journal, start researching on how to meditate, exercising for 20 minutes a day (if you aren't already) and finally posture adjustment.

-Journal is there for your daily thoughts on paper, it is a good thing to have because it encourages you to do stuff to fill it up.
-Meditation worked for me greatly but it really lowered my stress and cleared my mind to think a lot more clearly.
-Exercise is for health reasons
-Posture adjustment is for making you more confident in how you feel.

I want you to implement at least the journal thing because it is very important. Having an outlet to let out your feelings and random thoughts is a good way to introspect yourself.

Once the new semester comes come on here and I will update you then.
>>
>>16557730
thanks ill do that.

When you say meditation are you referring to mindfulness?
>>
>>16557744

BIngo.
>>
>>16557644
Common story. People who are the 'in crowd' and 'cool kids' in high school very often discover those were indeed the best years of their lives, and everything goes downhill from there.

You have to redefine and reinvent yourself. You're not Chad anymore. You're a hard-grinding college kid or first-job worker. Accept it. Such people CAN thrive and have good lives, but only if you stop idealizing your past and work with what you've got now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.