[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preemptive Cut-Off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441343640954.jpg (26 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1441343640954.jpg
26 KB, 500x354
I have to know if it is bad to cut off a friendship before something happens.
>Girl I like is gonna try and get with a friend of ours
>Last time I checked he has a girlfriend so she can't do anything yet but she wants to be a choice if things go bad
>I don't know if he is with his girlfriend still and I am too scared to ask in case he isn't so i know for 100% of a fact they would get together I feel better knowing 50/50
>I am cutting off contact and hanging out ALOT less with them because I won't be able to handle seeing them together and being in the same room as they cuddle and whatever, but here is the thing I feel like I am jumping the gun and cutting off contact.
>Like what if they never get together and I am just sitting here avoiding something that never happens.
>>
Ask your friend if he is still with his girlfriend, if he is then your okay. If he is not, tell him that the girl is interested and simply cut off contact completely.
>>
>>16557391
Ok so a few things
>I don't want them together because I want to still hangout and talk with her (not so much him but if they get together she is gone)
>Second I don't want to let him know about her liking him because that would kill me knowing I got them together
>Third I don't want to ask him about his current gf and he says he is single now, I would get super nervous next time we do anything or she interacts with him.

Like she has a nice body and is cute and likes this guy very much so if he is single its nearly 100% certain they will get together
>>
>>16557383

Its doesn't matter, she doesn't like you, its not like if they don't get together she will jump into your arms, you will be in the same spot forever, if you're ok being an orbiter forever do what >>16557391 said.
>>
>>16557404

There is nothing you can do about it. She doesn't like you in the least and you have been friendzoned. If a girl is not feeling you, then you are invisible as dating material for good. Cut off this relationship and find a girl who digs you.

Why are people who ask for advice so devoid of common sense?
>>
>>16557415
Im not expecting her to just one day wake up and say oh wait I love this guy now I was wrong all along, im not stupid that shit doesn't happen, but I really like having her as a friend and I don't want to lose that and if I do what >>16557391 said and get them together I am literally shattering the friendship on my own and that would kill me. Also not really sure what orbiting means
>>
>>16557418
I am not looking for a relationship here dammit, i am trying to ask if I should cut contact now or not, read the question and don't just assume that its always about trying to fuck a girl whenever something gets brought up about one
>>
>>16557424

"but I really like having her as a friend and I don't want to lose that"

>tfw op want to be the beta orbiter forever.

i feel sorry for you.
>>
File: This mofo.jpg (155 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
This mofo.jpg
155 KB, 680x1024
>>16557424

I think I see why the girl isn't interested in you. She sees a beta pussy pansy who is too much of a coward to make a decision. Either you suck it up and stay friends with her no matter what decision she makes or you cut her off. Stop being so passive and undecided about the situation because it comes off as pathetic. You are a man, you are supposed to make a decision and stick by it and deal with the consequences.

All this whiny shit is nauseating to read and makes me route against you.

Man the fuck up, think of the optimal solution and stick by it.
>>
>>16557430
Shouldn't feel sorry that I can make friends with girls and not just want to fuck them, if someone is fun to be with and they have fun also why stop having fun just because I won't be able to fuck her? thats a horrible thought process you will never find good friends like that
>>
>>16557438
I like how you think, I will make my own choice now. Thanks for actually being the only helpful one in this thread.
>>
>>16557443

So much cringe reading that, you're lost cause, hope you're ok dying as a virgin.

and yes i have good friends, but i don't stay friends with girls that i have feelings, this is pathetic.
>>
>>16557428
You like her. You want to be with her. You eventually want to fuck her. Problem is she dones't like you. If she did, why would she want your friend? Cut your losses and move on, cut them off. It sucks but common sense is the only option besides compromising your dignity and making yourself look foolish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.