[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start dancing on the weekends again. I enjoyed dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe_4856eb_5547401.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_4856eb_5547401.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
I want to start dancing on the weekends again. I enjoyed dancing because it made me feel empowered and bringing 200+ bucks home a night wasn't bad. IRL I'm really modest and shy so dancing give me this super confidant, sexy, alter-ego. My boyfriend is really against it and I can understand why. Is there any way I could get him to even consider the idea?
>>
Be the super confident sexy alter-ego. Confidence wins the debate. You need to make him trust you.
>>
>>16556761
I dont think its a lack of trust I just dont think he wants his girl being a stripper. I honestly think he might look down on me.
>>
>>16556771
As someone who frequents strip clubs I really hope you don't mind grinding on guy's dicks for hours on end. The private dances are where you make all your money. You'll meet some good guys but you'll meet mostly creepy perverts or huge douchebags. It's up to you. I've met some amazingly nice women at strip clubs. Good luck, OP, you're going to need it.
>>
>>16556771
Well yeah, he probably has no respect at all for strippers and sees them as nothing more as tools for male pleasure. He sees you as desirous of making yourself nothing more than a tool to fulfill male urges.
>>
you basically want to kek your boyfriend

if you want to be confident then there's other things you can do

even if your boyfriend agrees it's very likely that it will destroy your relationship
>>
>>16556814
I wish I had a stripper girlfriend. She'd stay in shape, bring home lots of money, spend all day keking other guys, and fuck me instead. It'd be great.
>>
>>16556851
until she finds someone who gives better sex than you or is too tired fuck you because she spent all day with pleasing horny guys
>>
>>16556868
Then that's the end of the relationship isn't it? You could say the same for non stripper girls too. They could find a handsomer, richer, more athletic guy than me and drop me like a bad habit. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>16556880
yes, it's the same thing

the biggest difference is that the stripper is constantly around horny guys and doing sexual stuff, so she will be more likely to cheat
>>
>>16556891
I suppose I don't really mind. I'm confident enough in myself that I don't think she'd cheat on me. Even if she does then that makes her the asshole and I'm better off without her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.