[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleeping with someone 12yrs younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1136x640
I've been chatting with a girl on some dating app (not Tinder - we didn't "match", the app just told me she wanted to chat)

She's 19 years old, and seems experienced.

I've been forward and told her I want to be the first to ever give her multiple orgasms, and I want to eat her out. Asked her when she wants to meet up, and she said her schedule is quite full, but she wants to slot me in sometime soon.
She might be stringing me along and laughing about it with her friends, I don't know and I don't care, but in case she's serious, I might end up fucking a girl who's young enough for some of my friends to be concerned.

Pros and cons of having sex with someone 12 years younger than me? I'm 31.

And what are good arguments against my mates who warn me against it due to her age?

>inb4 do you want to catch the mouth aids
I'm not having that discussion. Please don't /adv on pros and cons of sleeping with someone promiscuous the age gap and the fact that she's probably quite immature and not fully developed is the main subject.

Pic is me whenever someone presents STDs as arguments on this board.
>>
12 years is a good age gap.

Give her a nice back massage.

Give her orgasms.

She will appreciate you if you always remain calm, especially if you are arguing.

Your mates may be jealous, just tell them love knows no age.
>>
>>16555335
I appreciate advice on how to best be around young girls. I got fairly good game with women my age, but I guess I could pick up some to dos and not to dos.

Why would I be arguing though? I'm a pleasant and calm man in most situations. Good social skills desu.

I'm specifically looking for points to bring up if someone brings up the age gap, even if the girl in question is having doubts because of it.

I'm not looking for love. I just want to fuck a nineteen year old.
>>
>>16555475
You're both adults and it's nobody else's fucking business. That's all you need to say.
>>
File: 326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg (86 KB, 923x606) Image search: [Google]
326519__poison-dart-frog_p.jpg
86 KB, 923x606
>>16555475
Younger women who date older men want maturity.
>>
>>16555478
Alot of people I know are beta SJW intellectuals. They would want some better excuses for seducing someone they wouldn't consider adult.
>>
Dating a teenager when you are in your 30's is not a good look.whats wrong with you that you can't pull tail your own age? How warped and immature are you?!?!
>>
>>16555557
>can't pull tail your own age?
Who in the fuck would choose a 31 year old used up ganga over a tight little 19yo?
>>
>>16555331
What's the problem if you're not gonna date her or anything, like if you're just fucking her then who cares about the age gap.
>>
>>16555570
An adult with normal relationship parameters.
>>
>>16555573
This isn't a YLYL thread
>>
>>16555557
Relax. My preferences are women my age or three to five years younger. Fucking a young girl is just something I'd like to try. Like fucking a hot 45 year old also is on my bucket list. It's not like I'm going to lock her in my basement. I wouldn't seduce someone who wasn't up for sleeping with prime men. If she didn't want to, she wouldn't have agreed to it.
>>
>>16555571
Exactly. This is someone I'm going to spend exactly zero money on. Nobody will see us together. She will come to my place and have a good time with someone who actually knows his way around the female body.

That being said, I am very likely to tell people about it. I talk quite a lot about game with my friends, and someone has already told me not to fuck anyone younger than 22. That's why I want pros and cons.

I want arguments, not reasons not to mention it for anyone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.