[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros before hoes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: confused bush.jpg (8 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
confused bush.jpg
8 KB, 250x200
>be me
>never had gf
>loner.jpg
>friend likes qt3.14 from his class
>invites me to come along to hang out with him, her, and other chicks
>doesnt want to be only guy there
>she and i hit it off
>friend obviously sees and jealous
>threatens me if i try anything
>unstable guy, i back off
>fast forward two months
>he fails to ask her out
>friendzone.jpg
>he continues to grow suspicious of me despite not trying anything
>one day snaps and yells at me over nothing
>ineedtoendthisbeforehekillsmeinsleep.webm
>meet up with girl and discuss everything
>she doesnt like him, agrees with everything i said
>she says she likes me
>blusheslikeschoolgirl.bmp
>reciprocates feelings
>not awkward between us, we talk and laugh all the way back to her dorm
>go home
>mfw we still came up with no solution
What do? I like her a lot, but I'm best friends with Mr. unstable and desperate
>>
>>16554510
It'd be easier to say with friend and girl's side of the story.
>>
>>16554510
Well break it to him he may be pissed as fuck at first but in a bit he'll be happy that you did that jealousy breeds anger and anger leads to a loss of time
>>
Just tell the dude that she doesn't like him and that he will find someone else. Then nope the fuck out before he kills you.
>>
>>16554524
This. Just be honest. Like say you two are in a room together and someone else is in the house so he doesn't merk you.

Stress the "you will find someone else bro" aspect hard.
>>
OP here, here's what girl told me about his attempts
>be girl
>guy wants to hang out with me
>we hang out with him and two friends(the girls)
>hes nice, dont like him though
>just like as friend
>he wants to go out to eat alone with me, go along anyways
>we eat awkwardly, no chemistry
>insists on paying, wishes he didnt
>end
>>
>>16554534
Haha he needs to git gud fast
>>
>>16554524
>>16554530
The only thing I'd steer away from in this is saying "you'll find somebody else" sort of implicates there was something there in the first place. She was never interested in him and she wouldn't have dated him had OP not been involved at all.

Why are you best friends with a psychopath? Also, since you're on a college campus it's not like he can just kick your ass and not get reprimanded. You're actually sacrificing what could be an enjoyable relationship for something that never existed and would never have existed.

Maybe tell your friend that he would pull me girls if the 'raging psychopath' aspect of him wasn't so off putting.
>>
>>16554543
OP here
I've known him since high school, he was never like this until this girl became involved. i know this may sound ignorant, but i hope that we can still be friends AND i get to date this girl. I just dont want to miss out dating this girl since she's great and ive never had a gf before. hes really selfish, but understandibly; hes never dated either.
>>
>>16554510
Bros before hoes
At least when she's gone you'll have Mr.unstable
>>
>>16554567
This. Your relationship is probably going to fail. Why not stick it out with a close friend.

Bitches ain't shit man.
Dating comes with a shit ton of complications. Sure the physical stuff is fun, but get ready for a heap of problems coming your way.
>>
>>16554567
OP here
The reason why i decided to tell her all of this was because they are going to hang out soon where alcohol is involved, and my friend said he planned on getting wasted. she invited me to come along just in case and all i want to do is end things, even though she said that she doenst want to do it that day, since a bunch of her friends will be there. What should i do?
>>
>>16554543
>You probably won't spend the rest of your life with the girl
>Appease the psychopath friend who can't just be happy for you
This guy clearly just got burned and wants everybody else to die alone too. Better not ever start a relationship in case it doesn't end in marriage!

OP, since you and your friend are both relatively similar in that you've never had a relationship I think it's fair to ask: Would you treat him the same way? Be honest with yourself.
>>
Girl should be the one tell him...

> Honest Mary Stylee
" There is no chemistry between us, just accept that and move on. I dumped you back into a sea of available woman and you will find your way."

> Manipulative cunt Stylee:
"Thank you for introducing me to your friend, I see that you want to pawn me off to him.. and I accept - so don't ever talk to me again. I'm seeing your friend. It shouldn't bother you, so move on."

> Dana Daggers
"oh my god, his cock is so big. I kinda walked home funny after the first night I stayed over his place... so yea... uhh.. thanks for the intro to your friend. If my pussy lips were bigger they would clap for you."
>>
>>16554587
So this guy is trying to woo a girl but
>said he planned on getting wasted.

Home boy isn't in a relationship because he's emotionally immature and doesn't know how to make himself appealing to the opposite sex. I'm not saying don't ever get trashed, it can be a blast, but it isn't exactly the most attractive look on a dude.

This is for real 101 shit, homie.
>>
>>16554590
OP here, i can honestly say that i wouldn't at like he is. Ive asked several girls out and have been rejected, both kindly and cruelly. IN the end, i just learned to get over it and now i dont think about them anymore.
>>
File: 1308975462903.jpg (30 KB, 507x470) Image search: [Google]
1308975462903.jpg
30 KB, 507x470
>>16554596
>If my pussy lips were bigger they would clap for you.
>>
Alternative plan...
three way.
Invite her over.. get drunk and naked.
>>
>>16554601
So then, do you think it's fair for him to impose this on you?

That's the real question. To be fair though, the girl is the one who needs to break the news to him. If you're the one that does it he can easily and directly link his frustration to you instead of her. That's not to say she should take the brunt of it, there should be no brunt, but your amigo is being a kunckledragger about it (despite how cool he is otherwise). At worst you're the unsuspecting bystander with no real reason to feel such overwhelming guilt or confusion.
>>
OP here, time to come clean.
im starting to enjoy knowing she likes me and not him. In the past he would do everything he could to prevent me from hanging out with her; he wouldnt tell me where he's going, saying that theyre going to just study, etc. Now that i know everything though, everytime he tries this, i feel the joy of knowing that he cant stop me, since she and i talk a lot now. should i feel bad?
>>
nothing is sacred until pants and underware hits the floor of two people supposedly in a relationship. Obviously he failed that... so she is game. Bust a nut up inside them silky walls.
>>
>>16554615

>and he calls his friend unstable

Unstable joe and backstabber john. You guys go good together.
>>
>>16554639
OP here, I enjoy it because of all of the crap ive had to deal with regarding him. He's been a complete douchebag to me these past couple months about it. It just feels good to be a winner for once, i guess.
>>
>>16554646

This is going to be mind blowing op but try this
>if someone is shitty in your life
>cut them out of your life

Do not
>keep score of how many times he has wronged you
>go out of your way to even the score when the chance presents itself
>>
OP here, the main problem is that if i cut him out i lose all of my other friends here in college; he's the uniting factor. I just dont want to lose all my friends because im insocial and it took years to have as many friends as i do now. Damned if i do, damned if i dont. i really like this girl, but i dont want to lose my only friends.
>>
>>16554665
oh you really are being a faggot now. Its college life you dumb fuck.. 75% of these dumb fucks you call friends will be out of your life by Senior year. Give me a fucking break, pansy. Your friend has oneitits and so do you... both of you should just throw your lives away by raping her.
>>
>>16554665
OP this is coming from a guy who had next to 0 friends till high school you'll easily get caught up in the group and the fun times will turn to trash easy if you have a factor that brings you all together so I'd say some of them if they actually want you as a friend will still chill with you if you choose her over them but which one will make you happy in the long run is what you want to ask yourself here
>>
>>16554665
you have zero friends already m8
even if you would have them, being a pussy that you are you would probably forget about them as soon as you start dating the girl and spend all time with her
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.