[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to ask a girl out that I've known for some months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I want to ask a girl out that I've known for some months now. The thing is I don't see her too often and I'm not always the most fun person ever when she's around. I think I can probably do well if we do go out but I'm afraid that she may reject me if I ask her, for the reason that I didn't make a great impression yet. Should I take some more time and try to prove to her that I can be fun? Or should I ask her out already and hope for the best?
I know it's my fault for not having asked her out sooner.
>>
File: bump.jpg (31 KB, 401x412) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
31 KB, 401x412
>>
>>16554163
>for the reason that I didn't make a great impression yet.

How long will it take you to make a good impression?

Now consider this, how long will it take for someone else she knows to ask her out and become her boyfriend?

Stop wasting time. You've made your first impression, just ask her out right here and right now. Every second you waste saying "I'll look like an awesome person to her tomorrow" is a second someone else could be asking her out. Just do it already.

Besides. Dates are for making good impressions.
>>
>>16554163
Does she looks like a girl who wants a girl that makes a great impression?
If so, you should probably make a great impression before asking her out. Otherwise, you should be fine asking her out now. Maybe just spend some more time with her before that.
>>
>>16554163
What's her attitude like towards you?
>>
>>16554355
She smiles when I look at her (I know it could just be her being polite). Sometimes we randomly stare at each other and laugh. We high five when we find we have stuff in common. We don't exactly have trouble talking to each other but our conversations are usually short (though it might be because there are always other friends around but I don't know).
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 300x198
>>16554229
>>16554230
>>
make a good impression right before asking her out
>>
>>16555565
trying to make a good impression on purpose almost allways backfires.
If anything just initiate a bit deeper conversation than usual (ask her about her future plans and what drives her and such)

don't make "asking her out" the big thing it is made out to be in disney, just ask if she likes to have drinks nex wednesday.
Or ask her if she's been to the christmas fair allready, if she says no, just ah me neither, wanna join?
It's plenty clear what you mean but you don't make her uncomfortable or some beta who's planned his life around her.

Remember if she says she's bussy or something like that, that means NO, if she's really bussy she will propose the next time.
>>
>>16555617
Thanks!!
>>
>>16555419
Yeah there's a good chance there's something there OP, give it a shot
>>
>>16554163
For you and for other anons out there: As long as you aren't a 2/10 and completly sperg out when you talk to a girl, if you ask her out, 99% of the times she'll accept, for one simple reason.
>>
>>16555644
Even if she works in a supermarket and doesn't know you at all?
>>
>>16554163
>>16554163
NOoo the last girl out of 3.6 billion!!! She's not easily replaced!!! I'm doomed!!! Help!!!
>>
>>16555739
>3.6 billion
right, because you can just date an elder woman, a preteen girl, a toddler or a baby from any place in the world
>>
>>16555749
Don't be so dumb ok? Use that thing in ur head, it's called a BRAIN.
>>
>>16555752
Not everyone is the kind of person that just gives up without trying at every chance something might fail.
>>
>>16555769
That not everyone is the kind of person that just gives up without trying at every chance something might fail.
>>
File: SHE WANTS THE D BRA.jpg (213 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
SHE WANTS THE D BRA.jpg
213 KB, 1300x957
>>16555774
>>16555774
sAY WHAT?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.