[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this ex boyfriend who literally ruined my life for a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have this ex boyfriend who literally ruined my life for a year and a half. I didn't know it because it was mostly online, but he was lying to me about his name, age, workplace, where he lived, his family. My father died six months into the relationship, and I was on bad terms with my dad because of this ex.
He took my virginity and then a few minutes later, I found out all the lies. Even after, he continued to lie.
I also spend over 1000 dollars on him.
To say the least, all the deception and betrayal has fucked me up. He catfished me online. I don't trust anyone at all anymore. I have no money because of him. I wasted a year and a half on him.
Is there any legal action I can take against him?
Tldr;
> got catfished throughout a year and a half relationship
> dad died on bad terms because of ex
> spent over 1000 dollars on him
> no money, wasted time, and don't trust anyone.
>Emotionally fucked up because of ex.
> legal action against him?
>>
Bumping to tame my curiosity. Hope you get an answer.
>>
>>16554047
Thanks.
Bump again
>>
No, your an idiot.
>>
>>16554008
Bump
>>
>>16554008
No. You were in no way under any duress during the time you were together, meaning it was of your own free will. Just because you've realized your mistake doesn't mean you can be reimbursed. The legal system is there for legal reasons, not private.

Also, I don't know what compelled you to choose the possibility of legal action. People like you bother me. You sent him over $1000 on your own freewill. Think of it as a charitable donation to a dick. Sorry anon, but you're kind of an asshole for even thinking of legal action.
>>
>>16554101
I was in duress when he was putting me against my family. And even more so when my father died and he was still lying to me about everything. He wasn't emotionally there for me.
>>
>>16554119
Man I can't even imagine how you'd react if you had bad sex at a bad time in your life. You'd probably accuse someone of rape.
>>
>>16554129
The sex was bad too. And I wouldn't have lost my virginity to him if I had known everything.
>>
>>16554119

Not that anon but I will be perfectly honest. To my knowledge, there isn't anything you can do. If you want to make sure, have a consultation with an actual lawyer. But I want to point out that litigation is expensive.

The guy didn't do anything illegal. He used you, you were gullible enough to fall for it and chose some useless dick over your family. Deal with it. Also 1000 is nothing, get over yourself. You need to stop blaming other people for your own mistakes. Just being honest. My life improved when I matured a bit and started taking responsibility for my mistakes.
>>
You chose a liar over your father? Lol. Can't really blame the dude though
>>
>>16554008
If you pay me $500, I'll shatter the fucker's knee caps for you. Just supply dox.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.