[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The guy who works the front office at my apartment complex is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151119_144036.jpg (56 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151119_144036.jpg
56 KB, 425x600
The guy who works the front office at my apartment complex is really cute. I dunno if I should ask him out though. I'm a bit of a loser and you can guess the conflicts of interest involved. I dunno if he's even gay. ...But he's so cute I don't know what to do with myself. Halp /adv/.
>>
Just start as a friendly individual, then move to more of a jokey type who you two see enough and then once you two are comfortable enough you make your move.

Also is that picture suppose to be your fantasy? Little kid kissing an fat lardass adult? Wait a minute is this a pedophile I am giving advice to?
>>
Just man it up (lol) and ask him. What's the worst that could happen? Him not being gay and you two having a laugh.
Ask him, or you'll regret it
>>
>>16553457
Him not being gay, feeling disgusted, and stop delivering mail to OP.
>>
>>16553451
No. He's simultaneously shorter and larger than me and of indeterminate post-high school bearded age.

He wears suit vests. SUIT VESTS. And glasses. If an evil mad scientist had crafted a cyborg solely to seduce me for whatever nefarious purposes, they could not have created one more keyed to my attractions.

My god, I hope he's not a Republican.

>>16553464
This has actually been most of our contact and is a legitimate concern.
>>
"Ya like dick bro?" "How bout my dick" even if he turns you down I'm sure most modern guys will be flattered. I would be.
>>
File: 1.gif (489 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
489 KB, 500x205
>>16553441
>>
I made a similar thread about my coworker. I'm still not sure to this day if he is gay or not. Talk to him more and see what he like. Do a little friendly Facebook "stalking".
>>
>>16553441
Bring up Broadway musicals, if he likes them and can give you a favourite then there's a chance, if they're "fabulous" you're fuckin in
>>
>>16553441

talk to him? no need to go straight for the goodies.
>>
>>16554389
Fags say shit like fabulous. Gays talk normally.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.