[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl >hit it off well >go on dates >light kisses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x356
>meet girl
>hit it off well
>go on dates
>light kisses
>start growing apart
>text her
>she ignores
>text again
> a brief exchange of words
>text weeks later
>she now has BF
>she asks if we can be friends
>decline-and haven't spoke to her since
>miss her
>want to talk to her but hate going back on my word
>don't want to be her friend either
>sort of hoping things went sour
>wut do?

Help!
>>
>kill bf (don't let her know about it)
>comfort her on her time of loss
>use this to get closer to her
>marry her

Make sure to plan well the murder, though. Could get bad for your side.
>>
>>16552568
>do not want

Next?
>>
funny thing: she probably doesn't have a bf
>>
If you're going to try and contact her again, I'd probably wait a little longer at least. I wouldn't get hung up on her though, pursue other girls while you try to rebuild what you had with her.
>>
>>16552625
OP here.
Yes.
This is most likely the case actually. I'm pretty sure she began to lose interest so she made that up.

Nonetheless- I miss her, and want to talk to her but don't want to settle for a friendship....
>>
>>16552631
Let it go elsa.
>>
>>16552631
If you want help you're going to need to either post a screenshot of your most recent text conversation with her, or describe it with more detail. There's always a probability that you can salvage something like this, but it's unlikely and it really depends on the case.
>>
Why can't you be friends with people who have a significant other?
>>
>>16552630
It's been like three months.

I dislike being super permiscuous for many reasons so I probably won't end up finding someone else in the meantime... What should I do anon?
>>
>>16552633

lol

That guy know what's up

and responding your question:

Don't do nothing, you already did the right thing, going back on your word will not have any effect and will make you look pathetic, she already turned you down, move on.
>>
>>16552643
If it's been three months you can try to contact her. But you need to be pretty tact about it if you want it to have any chance of working. You need to be able to grab her attention as soon as you hit the ground and run with it. She's already dropped you once, who knows if she'll even give you a second chance. And if she does, who knows how hard it will be to earn? Looks wise are you guys equally attractive? What do you like about this girl? What do you have in common? How did she respond to you declining her offer to be friends? Did she even respond at all?
>>
>>16552633
Lol.
>>16552638
I never lashed out or said anything vulgar to her.
Last thing she basically said was that she has a bf. Then she asked if I wanted to be friends, to which I declined.
What kind of specifics would you like, that would help examine this dilemma?
>>16552641
I can- just not with her. She ignored for certain periods of time. It just doesn't make sense for her to turn me down, our personalities go so well together. We actually had fun doing just everyday things, like actual compassionate fun.
It just doesn't make sense to me.
I don't want to watch a lady like that rub her relationship in my face.

>>16552644
This seems like the best approach. It's just different with her
>>
>>16552679
I need to know if she responded after you declined, and if she did, what did she say? What was your exact response when you declined her offer? And can you answer the other questions. Trying to give good advice on an anonymous Moroccan Salt Tasting Forum is already hard enough without full context. Really if you could just post screenshots of chat links that would be the best. Just edit out the names and turn off location services so you don't get doxxed.
>>
>>16552660
>Looks wise-- yea, we both fall under the 'cute' category.
>We both like the same type of music.
>part of whatever you call that grunge/punk/rock/alternative subculture
>she responded quickly after decline
>"that escalated quickly"
>never texted again
>>
>>16552689
Actually said
>that escalated quickly
To which I replied
>take care
>>
>>16552695
>That escalated quickly
Well at least she was willing to crack off a joke. I'm sure at the time, cutting off contact with her like that was probably in your bests interests, but in hindsight you've definitely made shit difficult. I don't know, I'd just send her a text saying that you've been thinking of her and asking her how her life's been going or what she has planned for the holidays. Depending on how she responds will determine the next move. Is this a girl who is primarily interested in a serious relationship? Or is she still fine hooking up with random guys for fun?
>>
>>16552719
I'm not entirely sure what she prefers relationship wise.

> going to text now.
>>
>>16552921
If there's a way you could find out her relationship history from a mutual friend without seeming weird, that might be helpful. It's not rocket science, but usually girls who are more into quick hook ups and casual sex are going to require a little more cockiness & aggression since they're just in it for the fun.
>>
>>16552938
Ehh I dislike doing that because there's always the risk that she may find out.

>texted her
>now we wait
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.