[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time i drink this shit i feel light headed and i fap non
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: diet dew.jpg (20 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
diet dew.jpg
20 KB, 380x380
Every time i drink this shit i feel light headed and i fap non stop, does anyone else have a reaction like this?
>>
You drink an entire litre?!
>>
>>16552386
no nigga, not on the reg but i have b4
>>
High blood sugar levels does that. Keep on doing what you're doing for an eventual collapse and a diabetes diagnosis.
>>
You man to tell us sugar gives you energy? Fuck off.
>>
>>16552424
Low tier b8
>>
>>16552431
Are you American? It's called sarcasm you fucking moron.
>>
Not the mountain dew, its your fucking autism.
>>
>>16552447
Nice back-pedalling fuckface.
>>
>>16552464
back·ped·al
intr.v.
3. To retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude

I'm not withdrawing anything. I'm stating you seem to have autism, you fucking illiterate scum.
>>
>>16552472
Dawww did being called a moronic American hurt you so bad? Go cry to papa Obama ;_;
>>
>>16552478
I wasn't called a moronic American. I'm sorry you have europoor reading comprehension. I forget that I don't live in a 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>16552491
You're a fucking stupid American, probably fat too.

>Woba woba woba, look at muh fat rolls jiggle when I walk
>>
File: bf9.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bf9.gif
4 MB, 640x360
>>16552491
>>
File: LaughingAtEuropoors.jpg (40 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
LaughingAtEuropoors.jpg
40 KB, 283x352
>>16552518
>fucking stupid
>probably fat

This is the best europoors can come up with? Are we 12?

kek
>>
>>16552531
Behold the fat stupid americans

>hurr durr I wanna suck my girlfriend's dick
>durr hurr muh gunz
>hurr durr muh oppression and racism

Americans. Crown idiots of the world.
>>
>>16552478
I'm not OP, I'm not even Murican (though I did live there for 5 years) but I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing HUUUUUR YER A STUPID AMURICIN! used as a catch all insult.

Call Americans stupid all you want, just remember that white Americans score higher in math and science than most European countries do, much of the technology you use on a daily basis was invented by an american, many of the websites you use were created by an american and that America has more political influence on a global scale than any other country on the planet even with so many countries hating it. I'm not saying the last thing is a good thing, but you don't get that powerful if you're stupid.

But keep on thinking that all americans are dumb fat uneducated rednecks if it makes you feel better to look down on them.

Actually, having lived in America for 5 years, stereotyping all americans as being overweight isn't too much of a stretch. Sorry America, gotta keep it 100.
>>
>>16552535
>Behold the fat and stupid Americans

I fixed it for you. I'm sure our country will eventually get you 21st century English books at some point, my good europoor friend.
>>
>>16552536
>hurr durr look at all the inventions european immigrants made in europe
>WE'RE GONNA FUKKEN BOMB U IF U DONT SEND US THE SMART PEOPLE BRO
>duuuuuuuuuuuuurr all americans are fat I AM SORRY FOR OPPRESSING U DUDES I NEED TO KEEP HONEST OR GOD LIGHTNING BOLTS ME

Stupid fucking americans
>>
>>16552549
How many languages do you speak my intelligent american friend who totally understands sarcasm and doesn't call it "bait". But I guess if you're missing a good vocabulary you'll give new words to old meanings.
>>
>>16552551
>>16552557
I'm sorry anon there are just too many errors to correct; I apologize.

I only speak languages that I am thoroughly fluent. I don't want to look silly and butcher someone's native tongue on the Internet.
>>
>>16552594
kek

was all good dude, sorry for name calling u was just baiting 4 real. peace out much love xoxo
>>
>>16552551
>current year
>going full retard like this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.