[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get tinder >Thought I was decently attractive, not the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: its-a-match.png (45 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
its-a-match.png
45 KB, 620x330
>Get tinder
>Thought I was decently attractive, not the best in the world but maybe a little above average
>The only matches I get are fat girls
>Its like my one stipulation, don't be fat. Its not like it's an unfair thing to ask for, anyone can lose weight.

Just kill me now.
>>
Bang the fatties
>>
>>16552246
They all wanna be "friends" anyway. Or at least the only kind of acceptable one does. The rest are too fat, I don't wanna bang em.
>>
Post a screenshot of your profile OP, I'll try to help. I'm a 6/10 at best and a little chubby, and I've still matched with a decent amount of qts and had dates with them.
>>
>>16552278
Sorry man, I know this isn't /b/ but I still don't trust 4chan. If your comfortable posting yours I can try to emulate what you're doing right?

If it helps I get told all the time that I look like young Mathew Brodrick.
>>
>get tinder
>get some decent matches
>remember I'm cripplingly shy and would never be able to meet someone I don't know

Such is life I guess
>>
>>16552290
Post the profile pic you used
>>
>>16552284
>young Mathew Broderick

Dude, you might not like what I'm going to tell you- tinder is not for you. You look 'adorable' at most, and only low ranking ugly/fat girls like that.

Girls on tinder want hot guys- think Henry Cavill, David Gandy looking motherfuckers. If you don't look strong, masculine, or at least interesting, you aren't going to get anywhere. Tinder is about looks and looks alone.

Fuck one of your fatties, delete your tinder, lift weights, step up your real life game, get money, and then try tinder again. Cutey-boy isn't gonna work for hot sexy Instagram sluts.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>16552339
Topkek actual amazing adv im so happy right now
>>16552220
Read above mate.
>>
>>16552317
Why?
>>
>>16552284
If you have your phone on you, just take a screen shot of your profile and use an image editing app to block out the names. Nobody is going to be able to dox you or anything, and the screenshot shouldn't have any exgif data that could be used for the same purpose. At least post what you have as your profile description so I can see what I'm dealing with.
>>
>>16552339
great advise, I would only add that the at least interesting part is very important. The hotter you are, the more potential you have for girls to think that you're interesting, but most girls don't want to fuck a guy that is boring or lacks confidence, even if he looks chad-worthy.
>>
>>16552409
Also,

>>16552339
Is bullshit.

There are plenty of girls on tinder who are looking for long term relationships and not just a quick fuck. I am by no means better than average looking in terms of facial and physical features, and like I said, I've gotten quite a few dates and matches. I have a lunch date tomorrow with a girl I matched with and last week I fucked a girl on our third date. I was a kissless virgin like 2 months ago so I'm not even good socially. If anything, tinder is good for flirting practice.
>>
You probably have shit pictures or a betafuck profile.
>>
>>16552450
How should it be done?
>>
>>16552367
I want to know the threshold of how good looking you need to be to do well.
>>
OP if you want help, we have to see your tinder profile. This is the easiest way to see what's causing your problem. When it comes down to it, there are two things you need to understand about tinder. Firstly, it's a numbers game. Eventually, you are going to match with someone that you find attractive and interesting. There are certain things you can do with your profile to increase your chances of attracting more girls, or different types of girls. Tinder is also extremely fast paced compared to regular dating. Girls get so many matches that they're not exactly pressed to make an effort to be interesting or participate in conversations. The first thing you should be doing is setting up a date involving something you both want to do, or at the very least you should get her phone number relatively soon after you start talking to her. Fail to do this and she'll start to lose interest. Girls on tinder are very fickle, and do not take anything they say seriously without a grain of salt until you've met them in person.
>>
>>16552220
Seems like a validation app for fat women
>>
>>16552775
Partially yes
>>
>>16552775
The amount of fat girls trying to hide their girth is ridiculous.

>Match with girl on tinder
>Strike up a conversation
>Flirty from the get go
>End up meeting up for lunch
>mfw she looks twice as big as she was in her pictures

Shit, I'm not in tip top shape but I always hate it when a ham planet slips through.
>>
You're posting somewhere between 1-3 photos of yourself. You get to pick them. With that much opportunity for selection and even editing, the best you can do is "a little above average?" Pick photos of yourself that look unrealistically good. It's okay. You at least have a chance to eke out success if the photos work. You have no chance for success at all if honesty gets you zero acceptable matches.
>>
>>16552220
When I made an OkCupid account, the only girls who liked my account were fat SJW's.

However that may have been my own fault, as I never took initiative and liked someone else. But it was fairly interesting that all the SJW whales liked me. I'm guessing they're pretty desperate and like anyone.
>>
>>16552731

To be honest, you can't really see my face in all that much detail, it's a photo of me doing something that's pretty interesting.

I guess my other pics are good enough to keep their interest after that.
>>
>>16552990
Make your first picture one that clearly shows your face. Save the hobby/interesting picture for one of the optional slots. A lot of people just casually swipe left or right based on the first photo they see, so one where you're not really visible isn't too good.
>>
>>16552220
Don't blame yourself OP, could really just be the area you live in.
>>
Ok, new guy in the thread here. I'm 22 and a kissless virgin. Enough attractive girls have hit on me over the years for me to know I'm above average looking. Why am I still a kissless virgin? Social anxiety. Used to be severe, now its just mild. Here's my plan:

>set up tinder account
>swipe right with every 5/10 or better
>chat with every match
>suggest a date that involves drinking
>drink a beer or two before meeting up

Alcohol really helps my shyness. I can be fun and interesting when I'm tipsy. I just moved to a small town, but it's a college town, so there's plenty of girls during the school year. Does this sound like a good plan? At this point, I really don't care if I fail.
>>
>>16553001

Fair point, the main reason I used that one is because I actually have very few photos of myself.
>>
>>16553046
I've been posting in this thread since you made it, and I was the guy who said I was like 6/10 and still got a fair amount of matches. I only have two photos, and one of them is a huge group photo where I'm not even that visible. But, my first picture is a clear shot of me that I would like to say presents me in a decent light.
>>
>>16553093

I'm not OP I'm this faggot >>16552290
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.