[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend said some time ago after we had a fight she dreamed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MagrittePipe.jpg (34 KB, 378x264) Image search: [Google]
MagrittePipe.jpg
34 KB, 378x264
My girlfriend said some time ago after we had a fight she dreamed she was gang raped in front of me, what the hell is that about?
>>
>>16551756
That means she's in the beginning stages of cheating on you.
>>
>>16551763
What's the next stage, how do I prevent that?
>>
>>16551763
>>16551781
just.
wow.
>>
>>16551783
What!?
>>
Means she's crazy as fuck.
>>
>>16551763
Bullshit.

OP

Is she worried about getting raped in general? Did she feel like you had something to do with it?

Ask her if she's ok and if she wants to talk about anything.
>>
>>16551883
she said she thinks really bad things whenever we fight that I'll leave her or stuff like that, but this dream of hers was really hardcore, it shocked me.
>>
was she ever raped before, OP?
>>
>>16551934
No.
>>
It was a dream, it means nothing. Sometimes people have weird or messed up dreams, it happens. Don't worry about it and move on.
>>
trying to make you feel bad for shit she is making up in her head. Might not even have really dreamed it.

either way this is red flag 1, be wary.
>>
She forgot to mention the part where she woke up with a puddle between her legs.

Bitch be cray. She'll eventually act out her fantasies.
>>
>>16551756
Ignore previous responses.

Statistics show that the single most common erotic fantasy for women is rape (The most common for men is a FMF threesome).

No one really wants to be raped. It's a vehicle for the desire for responsibility-free sex, the opportunity to be a slut without feeling guilty about it.

Your presence in the dream nails it. What the dream says is "I wish I could be as uninhibited with you as I am in my fantasies."
>>
>>16551982
However, she's the most sexually uninhibited partner I've ever had.
>>
>>16551756
about the dream?
who knows

about her telling you?
she's trying to guilt you into having a better relationship because she feels insecure
>>
If it only happened once, then it doesn't mean anything. Dreams are nothing more than out brains trying to sort through all the random crap that they don't have time to process during the day.

If this dream starts recurring, though, that's more serious. Nonsensical though the dreaming process may be, it CAN be hijacked. This isn't just a sign that you can't get something out of your head. It also robs your brain of the time it needs to sift through the detritus. That makes your sleep less restful, which causes yet other problems, and it can feed on itself in a vicious cycle. Not good times.

But it sounds like this was a one-off. That doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>16552023
Then in that case she probably wants try threesomes or sleep with other people but is concerned about maybe hurting you? Generally if i dream about a specific person it usually is some emotional shit i am obsessed or worried about, like >>16552178 says.

Or it's >>16551960 or the cray-cray playing up, talking to her about will probably resolve it though.
>>
Thanks for all your answers guys, we only talked about it once, she said she doesn't have any fantasies like that (note she's very open with me about everything).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.