[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i be suspended from school for Nazi salute i was just kidding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1447559515712s.jpg (8 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1447559515712s.jpg
8 KB, 213x250
can i be suspended from school for Nazi salute i was just kidding and this Mexican Jew flipped her shit on me I might go to principals office tomorrow.
>>
This place is for 18+ kid, fuck off.
>>
>>16550636
Don't worry if your principle has any sense of humor you'll be okay I mean it's classic after all you'll probs just have a good laugh about it and he'll suspend that Mexican
>>
Whether or not that's a suspending offense probably varies from district to district, but one way or another you're in trouble. That stuff has been punishable for decades.
>>
I remember I did it to say hello to german exchange students in junior high.

Never had any problem with school, but krauts were so mad at me they tried to set me up on fake rape accusation in the toilets (they had a girl waiting in the toilet to scream for rape but the timing was off and it failed). Shit was so cash.

Ah, I wish I was young again. Thanks for brining me this nostalgia OP
>>
>>16550636
Good thing you're only getting suspended. Some people might've taken your hand and jammed it up your ass then stomped on your head a few times.
>>
>>16550636
just go there, cry and say you dont know what you were doin... Say you see on the youtube, internet, and you didn't know all history and all atrocities. Say you are sry, and talk about how bad you feel about that. And after all those shit, go to the pol, they will guide you. and make a plan to gasse that motherfucker...
>>
>>16550636
Doing the nazi salute falls under freedom of speech, and since the school is owned by the state you can take them to court for suspending you.
>>
>>16550636
Yes you can, though you'll probably just be suspended for a week or so, and made to do a report on the Nazis.

In some countries you could go to jail.
>>
>>16550636
Take your punishment kid, use the time to reflect and maybe you'll realise it's time to grow up rather than be a massive douchebag
>>
>>16550854
woooooow you left wingers are soooo hardcore :oooo i am soooooo scared of you right now
>>
>I do something to offend someone
>Now i'm in trouble.

You're the type of guy that ends up in prison for just being a retard.
>>
Hello aлбaньe, cчитaю пoдoбнoe кaк минимyм нe дoпycтимым:
1. Pимcкий caлют нe дoлжeн accoцииpoвaтьcя c нaцaл-coциaлиcтичecкoй пapтиeй гepмaнии(NSDAP)
2. У вac жe cвoбoднaя cтpaнa. Taк c чeгo бы кaкoй либo жecт вocпpинимaлcя бoлee aгpeccивнo чeм мaты.
3. Bы янки кoнeчнo eбaнyтыe, нo здecь я зa вac, a тoгo eвpeя eбaть в хвocт и гpивy, чтoб пacть нe oткpывaлa
>>
Hello aлбaньe, cчитaю пoдoбнoe кaк минимyм нe дoпycтимым:
1. Pимcкий caлют нe дoлжeн accoцииpoвaтьcя c нaцaл-coциaлиcтичecкoй пapтиeй гepмaнии(NSDAP)
2. У вac жe cвoбoднaя cтpaнa. Taк c чeгo бы кaкoй либo жecт вocпpинимaлcя бoлee aгpeccивнo чeм мaты.
3. Bы янки кoнeчнo eбaнyтыe, нo здecь я зa вac, a тoгo eвpeя eбaть в хвocт и гpивy, чтoб пacть нe oткpывaлa
>>
I was a German kid and I would do that to my friend everyday when we saw eachother in the hall. Some fag teacher caught us and flipped out with some liberal spiel. I just said "first amendment" and we walked away red as a beet.
>>
>>16550636
>We are living in a PC world/ and Im a PC girl

Fuck this PC world, fuck this jewxican chick, fuck you most importantly. You should have a little more sense than that.
Fuck you for being underaged and hanging here. Take your medicine, you may get sent to sensetivity training if its linient. Other than that you may have the cops called for hate speech or whatever and she will turn into a fucking self righteous cunt saying how she beat racism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.