[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something just happened and I started having these symptoms:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448459101752.png (98 KB, 330x250) Image search: [Google]
1448459101752.png
98 KB, 330x250
Something just happened and I started having these symptoms:

>extreme chills all over my body
>shaking
>really fast heartbeat
>sense of doom or despair

What's happening to me? I'm kinda freaking out.
>>
Panic attack?
>>
>>16550594
I'm kinda just shivering right now and myou hands are cold
>>
>>16550601
I thought that was supposed to be way worse like just not being able to move. I can move but I'm just cold and my feet and hands are cold and I'm shaking.
>>
>>16550607
Panic attacks vary for everyone.
You could also be getting ill. Which is probably more likely.
>>
>>16550618
It didn't happen gradually. Just after a scary/emotional situation. Like really fast I'm suddenly shaking and cold and my hearts beating like crazy.
>>
>>16550624
Bruh calm down first and warm up the cold
Your brain si making it look worse that it is
Take a chill pill and do some routine stiff at the hospital tomorrow
>>
I wish I had people to talk to so maybe it would stop. I'm kinda really scared.
>>
>>16550633
I work tomorrow but maybe I can visit the infirmary there to get my heart pressure looked at.
>>
It's a fucking panic attack man, Just breathe and walk a bit around your house. I had these during college years and they disappeared just as fast
>>
>>16550658
I'm trying to move around but the shivers kinda make me want to lay down under a blanket. I'm trying to take deep breaths. I put the TV on but it's not distracting enough.
>>
>>16550648
Just do that man
Listen to some classical music, asmr and whatnot and just try to relax
>>
>>16550676
Thank you. It hadn't occurred to me to try to watch some asmr. I watch them at work on breaks. I think my thoughts are kinda blurred.
>>
Try to put on some soothing music or asmr. Watch something chill and maybe funny, to calm you. Try saying to yourself that it's gonna be alright, even if saying it makes no sense, it helps to calm you down. If it hasn't stopped already it's gonna be over in a second. Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.