[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you join Facebook meme pages and it becomes evident that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (794 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
794 KB, 3264x2448
>tfw you join Facebook meme pages and it becomes evident that everyone on 4chan is in high school
>tfw you feel alienated from everyone irl and go to the Internet to socialize but everyone is in immature faggot with no life experience
>>
Male 31 signing in
>>
Fem 29 standing by
>>
Male 38 reporting for duty
>>
>>16549727
I'm about to turn 37 in a few weeks.
>>
>>16549894
>>16549906
>>16549959
Fuck. Private 21 fresh from boot camp.

If it counts I'm graduating uni in spring.
>>
30m, lock and load.
>>
>>16549727
I'm 32, fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png (244 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw3z3iy7e1uankono1_500.png
244 KB, 500x378
Male, 31 here, you aren't alone.
>>
>>16549727

If you're just now realizing that the massive majority of people here are under 25 then in my opinion that says a lot about your own lack of maturity since that fact is extremely obvious.
>>
>>16549727
>memes
>mature
>>
>>16549727
26F, other half is 33M.

>tfw you join Facebook meme pages and it becomes evident that everyone on 4chan is in high school
You're more likely to find highschoolers on 9gag and things like that while people a bit older hang out on 4chan. I have a ton of younger siblings that spout meme shit, and talk about things that generally come from 4chan, but they have no idea what 4chan is.
>>
I'm 32 and female.
Kill me now.
>>
>>16549727
>you join Facebook meme pages and it becomes evident that everyone on 4chan is in high school
No, everyone that talks about 4chan outside of 4chan is in high school. There are plenty of adults that strictly come here and keep it to ourselves, because we're not in the lol so randum XD memelord stage. Why would you come to 4chan and then go somewhere else to talk about what you did on 4chan?
>>
I think the main age range really differs for each board.

I used to go to /b/ when younger because I had never seen real gore before. the shock factor was captivating.
>>
>>16550065
>There are plenty of adults that strictly come here and keep it to ourselves, because we're not in the lol so randum XD memelord stage.
This. We kind of have to get used to not talking about it with others, if we want others to see us a certain way. Going on and on about dank memes to your coworkers certainly isn't going to get you anywhere at your job. And friends/family certainly don't want to hear about it, even if they happen to browse.
>>
>>16550065
>>16550076

Yes. I don't shitpost on Facebook since that's where I do most of my business.

This is the internet equivalent of me being in my living room in my boxers eating frozen pizza on my couch.
>>
Sounds like OP is exiting the edgelord stage of his life and might be experiencing an identity crisis.
>>
>>16549727
Redditors
9 fags
and other faggots come and steal the fresh stupid fucking memes of 4chan. For posting in all over internet. So go and fuck yourself
Male 25 Red Wing Standing by
>>
Literally 22 but have the humor of a highschool kid desu
not on facebook also
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.