[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly dont understand whats wrong with my gf parents: >been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I honestly dont understand whats wrong with my gf parents:
>been with gf for 2 years
Sometimes they seem okay and kind, other times they are assertive and act like pricks and I dont know what triggers it, almost like a controlling type attitude. Sometimes they'll put their nose up at me. They believe that if your not at uni or had a degree your a worm

Today I had surgery on my nose because calcium had built up on one side and had to get this operated on. After coming back from the hospital to visit my gf parents we had a chat with them then said we were leaving, they followed us back to the car and tried to get us to have dinner with them. When we told them we were both tired and wanted to just go back to mine and relax (after the 5th time) they put their nose up at me and shook their head.

What is causing this type of behavior? its almost as if they have some sort of controlling/psychosis , its pretty simple to understand:
>going back to mine after operation,
>we are tired

why dont they get this ?
>>
>>16548448
i reckon their just lost
>>
Why are you concerned about their behaviour? Another girl, another set of parents another set of problems...
>>
>>16548524
Well I try to pay as much respect as possible but im just over i think
>>
>>16548524
explain what you mean by:
>Another girl, another set of parents another set of problems.
>>
They mean that everyone's parents are weird. If you found someone else her parents would have their quirks too.

Have you tried talking about it with them? They probably don't even know how they are making you feel, and the longer you let it go the bigger the blow up will be when they cross the line not even knowing their is one.
>>
>>16548448
>Today I had surgery on my nose because calcium had built up on one side and had to get this operated on

Oh shit, I didn't even know that could happen. Like, what did the Calcium do? How did it get built up?

Also. It's just her parents. You're both adults. Just keep your distance from them. Fuck em. I guess that sounds easy from my point of view, since I don't value a family. So I could easily just continue to date her and block her parents out. But do what you gotta do
>>
>>16548448

You are a fucking worm. You can't even use the right form of "your". If you're above the age of 20, you need to pick up a book and read, because YOU'RE fucking retarded.

They don't want their daughter committing to a loser bound to work for 15 dollars an hour for the rest of his life. How can you blame them?
>>
>>16548617
basing shit on the word
>you're

go kill yourself you miserable piece of shit
>>
>>16548647

Translation; you're above 20, poor, and have 0 prospects. That's why her parents hate you.

Make something of your life. I dropped out of college when I was 22 (despite having a stellar GPA) and took an enormous risk doing something against the grain. I'm doing much better than 99% of my peers who graduated from university.

You don't have to go to college, but you have to make something of your life either way. Don't be a the fucking loser working at the gas station.
>>
>>16548686
what the hell are you on about? stop predicting shit.
Im at college doing a bachelor of business, im simply talking about these people's attitudes, i mean they look down on everyone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.