[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLO I am a 34 year old KHV I have made multiple threads asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Osamu_Dazai1946.jpg (35 KB, 316x380) Image search: [Google]
Osamu_Dazai1946.jpg
35 KB, 316x380
HELLO
I am a 34 year old KHV
I have made multiple threads asking for different advice
for those who dont know
my father recently passed away and i am concerned how i will live if my mom passes
i have been a NEET and have lived in the same apartment with just myself, video games, anime, books, film, and cameras for the past 12 years
I haven't talked to anyone in that time in the real physical world
I haven't bought new clothes since then either

I am currently wearing
>grey boxers
>ripped grey sweat pants
>blue hoodie
>zip up grey hoodie over it
>grey bath robe over previous

How am I supposed to dress to get a job? How do i get a job?

Thank you!!!
>>
bump!
people might miss this thread!
>>
HHAHH
AUUU
OOO
AAAHH
HAAAH
AUUU
OOO
AHHH
HEEEE
HAAA
HOO
HA
HEEE YA HA
HOOO
HAAA
AUUU
>>
bounce pad!
>>
>>16546759
OP if you are listing what you are wearing right now you know it's not proper, dont act like a fucking retard and ask a specific question someone can help you with instead of "how do i live'.
>>
>>16547100
im sorry but what
i asked my question its specific
>>
>>16547103
>How am I supposed to dress to get a job? How do i get a job?
That's not specific, what's your education status and what country are you in? What interests you? What skills do you have? Do you have a car? Can you travel for work?
>>
>>16547111
im in america
im educated
i dont think interests really mad
i dont know what skills i have
i have a car but i dont know if its okay to drive to work and stuff
>>
Join wizardchan
>>
>>16547125
Where would you like to work ideally?
>>
>>16547144
anywhere

blood and gore and shit and cum
i can handle it
really really well

i like grave yard shift
>>
>>16547129
no those people are sad
>>
chaika on the front page
>>
chik
>>
>>16546759
KILL YOURSELF
K
I
L
L
Yourself
>>
File: ESC.jpg (142 KB, 513x945) Image search: [Google]
ESC.jpg
142 KB, 513x945
Walmart is always hiring and that is usually minimum $9/hour. If you don't like talking to people work overnight. The job will be shit but it's something to get money. They will also 100% hire you because it's the holiday season.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16548439
oh no!
>>
>>16546759
What's KHV, and how have you supported yourself financially this whole time?
>>
>>16549452
>What's KHV
kissless hugless virgin i think
>>
>>16549452
my parents have paid for everything including the apartment for the past 12 years
>>
>>16549467
kissless handholdless virgin
>>
well i'm glad you're shaping up now at least.

you're going to need to write a resume... google how to make one. a lot of min. wage jobs these days require you to apply online, but delivering a physical copy in person can sometimes work in your favor. that's how i got my hostess job at some higher-end restaurant.

the way you're going to need to dress will depend on the kind of jobs you're applying for. again, try google.

but for the most part, you want to look like a clean, normal, and friendly dude; keep your hair short, shave, and put on some deoderant or something to keep you smelling fresh.

to find some jobs, you can start by looking in your local newspaper ads, craigslist/kijiji, or just walk around town and see if anyone is hiring.

as for skill and experience, you might have to fudge it a little; i'm assuming you've never worked before. i managed to get away with writing about taking care of my cats as a hobby though, so you never know.

most importantly, you have to keep looking and trying and expect a lot of rejection. even if it takes months, keep at it buddy
>>
>>16550315
i haven't cut my hair or shaved in 12 years
im kinda unsure
i dont know if i can even spend money on that kind of stuff AND nice new clothes
what do you recommend i wear? i have nothing
do i need a suit and tie? i cant afford that
there are some openings
a pizza delivery drive
graveyard shift gas station attendant

I dont know if my car is appropriate to deliver in though
>>
>>16550349
Finish your suicide letter yer
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.