[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a Stimulant that won't make me nervous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1437900262244.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
1437900262244.png
461 KB, 1059x962
I need to spend the next 12 hours from now, 10pm to 10am studying for my College Final. What is something that will keep me awake without causing my heart to feel strange & nervous?

I have coffee but that makes me nervous.
I have apple cider which I don't think is chemically wake-up juice in anyway, but a good sip out of that always wakes me the fuck up in the morning, but I'm afraid that will cause me to feel nervous and distracted.
Are there any common house-hold stimulants that can wake someone up without causing your heart to feel nervous?
If NyQuil makes you sleepy does DayQuil do the opposite or something?
>>
Will

you need Will
>>
>>16543852
This post does make me feel a little bit better.
Do you think I can do it, bro?
>>
>>16543847

there isn't one. assuming you've been awake all day, the human body isnt designed to naturally stay away another 12 hours on top of that.

there is literally no way to do it without your feart feeling strange or nervous. its the literal trade off of existence.
>>
>>16543862
>there is literally no way to do it without your feart feeling strange or nervous. its the literal trade off of existence.
Then is there a way for me to mentally get comfortable with my heart pounding?
>>
>>16543861
Yes, of course you can, you can do anything you put your mind to

also I'm a lady (don't mind being called bro, but js)
>>
>>16543865

not really. you can try smoking pot, but chances are if you've been awake all day it will just make you sleepy.

thats the thing is hwen your body is tired, it has to pump harder to keep you awake.

mentally you are all you can do. there are conditioning things you can do, but they ultimately amount to 'get over it' after a longer period of time.
>>
>>16543872
>also I'm a lady (don't mind being called bro, but js)
In that case, thanks bra! :D
>>
Eat lots of hardcandy. Better yet, grind that shit up in a Blender and mix it with milk and icecream if you got it to make a smoothie.
>>
>>16544026
>Eat lots of hardcandy. Better yet, grind that shit up in a Blender and mix it with milk and icecream if you got it to make a smoothie.
Is this a fucking thing?
>>
>>16543847
try pcp
>>
>>16544042
>try pcp
I don't have drug dealer connections.
>>
>>16543872
>also I'm a lady (don't mind being called bro, but js)

pure cancer to even bother typing that
>>
>>16543847

Here's what you do:

Don't do 12 hours straight. Study for 2 hours and 45 minutes, with absolutely no distractions. Take a 15 minute power nap, wake up, do a few pushups and splash your face with cold water water.

Repeat 3 more times.

Now get off of 4chan. You've got work to do.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RbiEESkyaeM

If caffeine males you nwrvous, then you're going to be VERY hard-pressed to find a stimulant that doesn't.

So I suggest a different approach. Get a good night's sleep, and set the above video as your wake-up alarm. Let the power of pure, unadulterated HATE wake you up, and you will be able to use those last hours far more productively than the full twelve would have been.

Yes, I use this. Yes, it works.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.