[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw compulsive liar >tfw fucked up life royally >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1445697468514.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445697468514.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>tfw compulsive liar
>tfw fucked up life royally
>tfw have contract for a room that i can barely afford to pay
>tfw just want to go back to being a student but i cant

what the fuck do i do
>>
study in the evenings? find a cheaper room? stop lying? don't worry about bad things in the past too much, look for good positive changes, starting with little things.
>>
>>16541805
>get a roommate
>manipulate/swoon some chick into moving in with you
>fake your death
>get another job
>>
>>16541805
You might give us a little more information. What exactly is your immediate problem?
>>
>>16541809
my rent is literally 3 days overdue and im 400 short im fucked anon
>>
>>16541805
Violate the contract and get kicked out. Nothing big though, just like bring big dogs in or something. I don't know the ramifications that were agreed on so this may not be your best option.
>>
>>16541813
my problem is that im a fucking moron and need to die
>>
>>16541818
Tell the landlord you're struggling, make definite plans for when you think you can pay it.

Find ways you could pay it quickly, could you sell some things? Do your parents have lots of money you could borrow?

then think of moving, I assume you have a job?

What would you study if you were a student?
>>
>>16541832
my dads probably my only bailout option but i'd rather die than admit im a huge failure and that i need the help, what do
>>
>>16541834
buy a cup cake and have a think
>>
>>16541834
>Compulsive liar
tell him about your secret lover and how you plan on marrying her and need some dough for a wedding.
>>
>>16541851
i called him and told him the truth, he's driving to mine in an hour to help me sort this situation out

for anyone that cares
>>
>>16541834
I know what you mean.

I don't look after myself or live very well either, I struggle with the rent, get triggered so much I act violently towards myself, spend so much time listening to voices and watching meme's I enter a fabricated reality and make un-wise choices

we do die, then it ends, so that's a good thing

:O)
>>
you know how you want things to be better but at the same time you want to die so it's over, that's it's too much pain to keep going through or too sad
>>
>>16541805
Same situation here bro, just drink more alcohol. Trust me, its fucking great, like all day.
>>
>>16541925
I'm blowing myself to pieces with alcohol , really hurts
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.