[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 5'2' and male, trying to find out how fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
I'm 5'2' and male, trying to find out how fucked I am.

Femanons only, please post your height and whether my height would be a deal breaker for you

Anyone, please post if you have female friends and you know their attitude to male height in dating.
>>
>>16541400
Saw a short guy with a gf that is 10 cm taller yesterday. Not completely fucked I must say, just that maybe you have it harder than me.

t. 5'7
>>
>>16541400

Youre just going to be dating short chicks.

If youre ok with that, sweet.
>>
>>16541413

But I know not all short chicks would accept a manlet anyway right?
>>
What's the point of this thread? Yes, to many women this is a deal-breaker. Yes, men in your position have managed to find love. It's a handicap but you need to overcome it.
>>
Your height wouldn't really be a dealbreaker to me being the little bitch you are is.
>>
>>16541899

I'm trying to find what percentage of women would make my height a deal breaker or close to it. If it's like 100% I may as well give up, right? The closer to 100% it is the lower I should set my standards. And if some women don't mind I was wondering if that's related to their height so I know if I should just give up on certain women in a height range.
>>
>>16541400
all hope is not lost

I had a friend who dated the same girl in highschool for three years. He was 5' 6", she 5'10, and overall had a healthy relationship.

Then she had an od and wound up in a psych ward before vanishing off to her extended family three states over.
>>
>>16541908
yeah, but I'm 5'2'
Sure a height gap is not good, but my impression is that even shorter girls than 5'2' would not like a 5'2' guy
>>
To whom does height even matter? I'm like 5'7" or something but I wouldn't even think about whether a guy is taller or shorter than me etc., unless youre short and fat in which case youre literally a dwarf and just ugly. Not that being tall and fat is handsome.
>>
>>16541929

>To whom does height even matter?

Women and /fit/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination#Dating_and_marriage

>I'm like 5'7" or something but I wouldn't even think about whether a guy is taller or shorter than me

A consoling data point. Thanks for answering.
>>
>>16541400
I'm 5'4 and i wouldn't care about your height if i otherwise liked you and found you attractive. for me height doesn't matter, what matters a lot more is personality etc. My last boyfriend was 5'3 and my current one is 6'2 so i really don't care about height. I know some girls are really superficial about things like height but you don't want a girl that thinks like that anyway.
>>
I'm 5"2 and my boyfriend was 5"6, despite him being 4 inches taller, I felt like we were the same height whenever we walked around together. It really wasn't a problem for me - I loved his personality and he has an attractive face and slender/muscular body.
>>
>>16541400

I'm 6 ft male and my gf claims to be 4'11 but probably she's 4'10. Despite her shortness, she also told me she once rejected an otherwise great suitor simply for being too short.

Women in general are extremely shallow about not dating men who are much younger or shorter than they are. Male height is like some kind of aphrodisiac for them. I've done a little research around the net and found explanations such as: the awkward hugs, feeling too similar to a little brother, or just wanting to wear heels! I wonder though if they might also be worried about the size of something else... yet they accuse men of being the shallow ones >>16541400
>>
>>16541400
5'9
Height is inconsequential to any aspect of relationships/dating aside from other cunts trying to nit pick. If a girl takes it as a dealbreaker she's obviously a shallow cunt and it's better for you not having been with her in the long-term.
>>
I'm 5'0", and while your height isn't a dealbreaker, I'd have to be really attracted to you otherwise to overlook it. I'd be lying if I said your height wasn't unattractive.
>>
>>16542237
So you'd date a guy 7 inches shorter than you? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
Damn OP, I'm a King of manlets and sometimes feel insecure about my height. Sorry bro
>>
>>16541400
5'3
I would seriously suck your penis tonight if you were an inch taller. But shorter than me? You're a subhuman Your genes are too inferior. You fail at life.

Buy a fedora, grow a neckbeard and learn how to pleasure yourself with bananas in your ass. It's your future, anon. Why fight it?
>>
Ok, not a lot of people I know, but quite a few of you ladies saying you don't care too much. That seems at odds with what I read online.

>>16542297
>>16542237

There's nothing wrong with having attraction to physical features, whether it's height, or nice face or good figure.

>>16541968
Don't shitpost on 4chan nigger.
>>
>all these girls saying they'd date OP and that any girl who wouldn't is a shallow cunt who doesn't deserve him anyway
I used to think this way too, and then I realised I was lying to myself. His height is unattractive to me, and there's no point in denying it.
>>
>>16542264
I fancied one of my friends from primary school for years and he was 4-5 inches shorter, never acted cause I was too shy. Now he's a christian rock singer...
I can see a taller partner having a nicer aesthetic at first glance, but it just doesn't matter if you like the person.
It's the reactions from other people that make girls picky about height I think.
>>
It's funny how I'm a 6 foot white male and I feel insecure at times. Life sucks...
>>
5'10" and probably
>>
>>16541400

5'2"

Probably couldn't handle it. you'd be up against some serious competition.
>>
>>16542394
you know that not all women are the same and lots of women think very differently
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.