[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can guys tell if a girl is a virgin or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96 KB, 241x228
I lost my virignity a few months ago. The guy I was with had never been with a virgin before so when I asked him if I was any different (I wanted him to stroke my ego and tell me I was "tight") he said no.

What.. His ex was known to get around. And here I am, I never inserted anything into myself, my hymen was intact (I checked), etc etc. and he couldn't tell the difference???

Do guys feel anything? I know this is petty and all, but it kind of disappointed me.
>>
you've never masturbated before?

wow wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>16540606
I'm surprised he didn't notice you bleeding lol. Anyway, no, you aren't more "loose" or "tight" no matter how much sex you have.
>>
File: navy-blue-women.png (6 KB, 99x95) Image search: [Google]
navy-blue-women.png
6 KB, 99x95
my gf was a virgin, we had trouble getting it in (i'm not big im 7" she was just tight) so all it was was frustrating. Be thankful it happened easy for you.
>>
>>16540627
That's the thing. It was sooooo painful. It really hurt me, but he didn't feel a difference.
>>
you were in pain but you didn't say anything?

you're a terrible sex partner
>>
>>16540618
Not every girl bleeds noticeably when their cherry is popped. For some it's as minor as a pinkish dab. It would be rubbed away after a few strokes.
>>
>>16540647
It was painful, and he knew I was a virgin, but I had to get it over with. And I'm happy I had sex. But I just thought that I would have been more unique for him compared to his ex's. Guess not. >>16540653
Very true. I didn't bleed until the second time we had sex, and it wasn't a lot.
>>
>>16540606
You're just fat

But seriously, no reason difference if you aren't being super nervous or anything

Tightness is really inverse of being wet/horny
>>
kill yourself you dumb broad
>>
Sex has nothing to do with vaginal tightness. The only thing you can do that will permanently change vaginal opening size/strength is having a kid.

It hurt the first time because you were nervous, and also you're most likely not that great at positioning your hips yet.

The only attraction to virgins is psychological. Basically the man loves feeling that he's the best sex you've ever had (since he's the only sex you've ever had).
>>
File: _20151126_183113.jpg (109 KB, 1440x546) Image search: [Google]
_20151126_183113.jpg
109 KB, 1440x546
>>16540627
Lol exact same situation here.
>>
>>16540715
Wtf are you retarded.

Men are biologocally wired to find virgins more attractive
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.