[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a correct way to brush your teeth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Is there a correct way to brush your teeth?
>>
>>16540375
Floss and an electric toothbrush works much better. A minimal of 2 minutes of brushing.
>>
>>16540375
Go for a soft to medium brush, brush lightly, keep brush covered to avoid poop particles, and floss daily.

>>16540380
>A minimal of 2 minutes of brushing.
Faster =/= better.
>>
>>16540375

Not across. Start with bottom of tooth and move up. Don't just rub across teeth.
>>
>>16540375
Don't use toothpaste. It is made by the jews. I recommend using coconut oil.
>>
>>16540389
2 minutes is the minimum to brush. Every dentist I've been to has been consistent with that amount of time. Electric toothbrushes are on 2 minute settings.
>>
File: 1419724559041.png (259 KB, 477x316) Image search: [Google]
1419724559041.png
259 KB, 477x316
>>16540397
>>
I like to turn my head sideways and brush up and down, I'm a pro if you know what I mean.
>>
First, rinse your mouth out with water.

Then, floss. Put the floss between two teeth, pull it to the left, go up and down. Make sure to get beneath the gum line. Then, pull it to the right. Go up and down. Make sure to get beneath the gum line. Do this for every space between teeth.

Then, put a dab of toothpaste on a soft-to-medium-soft brush. If your teeth are sensitive, and you're using a toothpaste like Sensodyne, start brushing on the tops of your most sensitive teeth. Then, progress to the rest. Circular motions work best. Don't just brush your teeth - massage the gums with the bristles as well. Then, brush your tongue. Then, the roof of your mouth.

Once you're finished, spit out all excess toothpaste, but do not rinse out your mouth. Let the (very) little toothpaste that remains do its work on your teeth and gums. The fluoride needs to sit a minute or so to actually be effective.

Next, after a couple of minutes or so, use mouthwash if you so desire. I personally don't. If you're brushed and flossed properly, there's not much effectiveness in it.

Good luck with your BASIC FUCKING HYGIENE, friend.
>>
>>16540506
>dab of toothpaste
kill self
>>
>>16540375
Circles on the front, side to side on the top, up and down on the back, then get tongue, then rinse and floss. Use a drop of toothpaste the size of a pea.
>>
>>16540737
>size of pea
That is literally the recommendation for children under 6. At that point you're just brushing bacteria on top of your teeth with a wet brush
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.