[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get a girl worth fighting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 815510_1314371613713_full.jpg (266 KB, 1904x1071) Image search: [Google]
815510_1314371613713_full.jpg
266 KB, 1904x1071
How do i get a girl worth fighting for
>>
BS concept. Don't fight for anyone, or you will set yourself up for a heartbreak. Get to know her, do things together, and decide if you want to spend more time with her or not.
>>
>>16539372
If they're worth fighting for, you can bet your ass you're gonna have to fight other dudes for them. More often than not, you end up losing
>>
Fight for to get her or fight for to protect her? The first, don't. The second, by being a man worth fighting for.
>>
>>16539372
become a man worth getting the attention of a girl worth fighting for.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (883 KB, 2525x1670) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
883 KB, 2525x1670
>>16539387
....it's almost as if nature understands. Men/Males will do ANYTHING to get their dick wet. It's hilarious to us women. You will go through SO much shit just for the chance of having sex.
>>
You become someone worth fighting for, too.
>>
>>16539433
You're talking about needy guys, do "anything" is so out of the question for some sex.
>>
>>16539372
What a coincidence, this exact thread is happening on /co/ right now. Is everything okay, OP? Girl troubles? You just really like the song? Both?
>>
>>16539387
Truth
>>
You must be swift as a coursing river
With all the force of a great typhoon
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
>>
I've never met a girl really worth fighting for

As soon as the initial mystery is gone they open up with so many flaws that it's passed the point of 'I can ignore this'

How do girls expect me to chase them when they just aren't worth it?
>>
>>16539372
Start by spending your whole day posting pictures of cartoons on 4Chan. The rest will come naturally.
>>
>>16539382
>>16539814
You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up! Go home; you're through
How could I make a man
Out of YOU?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.