[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way you like to start a text conversations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
What's the best way you like to start a text conversations with girls/people you like?
>>
Say something funny.
>>
>>16539334
>"What's up with airline food? ;)"
>>
>>16539343
lol
>>
If she's interested, a simple "hey, how's your day" will be enough. It's just a placeholder to show her you had her on your mind and would like to initiate contact. If she's not into you, even the best line won't help.
>>
>>16539383
The girl I'm trying to talk to is semi-interested in me. From what I've heard and seen, she kind of likes another guy but me as well. I fear that I've given off an impression that I don't like her, which I certainly don't want.
>>
>>16539321
"I'm so weird man"
Proceed to tell her why you're weird when she asks why. Not even trolling, try it.
>>
>>16539415
>she likes two guys
Yeah good luck :)
>>
>>16539415
Yeah... No. Either the fronts are clear or you move on. You don't need this complicated, half-assed, forced shit. If theres chemistry, you would definitely know.
>>
>>16539426
>>16539427
I'd normally think that too, but the other guy who I suspect she MIGHT like seems to be giving off a strong friendzone-esque vibe. He is super clingy and is what I imagine anyone who complains about being friendzoned being and acting like.

For once in my life I think I might be the first choice, but I don't know. I really don't think she truly likes the other guy, and if she does, I think it'll crash soon because the guy's past relationships have all ended in flames rather quickly and dramatically.
>>
File: wtfdude.jpg (40 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
wtfdude.jpg
40 KB, 500x370
>>16539321
>wanting a doctor to steal your organs
>>
>>16539449
<3
>>
>>16539418
I don't recommend this. You can try some interesting and quirky conversation starters, but this tactic will just make you sound self-centered and trying too hard.
>>
>>16539383
>>16539334
>>16539343
>>16539466

I feel like none of these people talk to girls, especially >>16539418.
Literally just say "Hey ____! Hows it going?" with a smiley face or not, depending on your style.

It shouldn't be this hard.
>>
>>16539509
Saying something funny is a good way to do it.

>>16539343

Had the right idea. Being ironic and clever she'd lol and then you get to the bottom line of what you have to say. So it'd go

>Hey, what's the deal with airline food?
>>Lol XD
>You get any good notes from class (This could vary as long as it's something serious to make it seem like you're not texting out of desperation)
>>Her reply
>Witty/clever reply to make her laugh again or some shit pertaining to the aforementioned question
>Her reply

Then leave her the fuck alone for hours unless she texts you back. Don't play it on too hard.
>>
>>16539541
What if I just want to talk to her? I don't have any specific questions right now and I usually ask her if I do. Now I just want a heart-to-heart/ish conversation.
>>
>>16539548
Yea open with a joke and shit. If she's taking a while to respond she might be doing something or not interested so fall back.

Don't send a message and then she not respond and you send another message. That comes off as too needy, just send one and wait, if she doesn't reply back just say fuck it.

If she's a decent person she'll reply back though.

Also don't pour too much of yourself into the conversation unless she asks. A lot of my friends would unload their shit on women via text or women in general. Women really don't like that shit, only when they ask is it fine.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.