[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My bf surprisedly booked us a long weekend in Paris. We've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
My bf surprisedly booked us a long weekend in Paris. We've always wanted to go, but just never been able to afford it (we both work full time and still only scrape by). I was absolutely thrilled when he told me, really ecstatic.

The problem is I've noticed i'll probably be on the rag at that time, and I think this will ruin the trip. Not so much my mood, but the fact we can't have sex in such a romantic city. It's been a little over a week since he told me, so he won't be able to get much of a refund.

Should I tell him the truth, or make some other excuse why we can't go? I feel terrible.
>>
why can't you have sex while you're having a period?
>>
>>16538780
Most guys would rather have sex with a girl on her period, than not at all. And menstruation is a very hormonal time for a woman which increases the intensity of your orgasms. Just lay out a towel.

If you're absolutely opposed to sex during your period, and he's already paid for the most romantic trip you've ever been on, you need to be sucking his sick like your relationship depended on it. Because it probably does. Why do you think he's doing this?
>>
>>16538780
Wear. Condom.
Have him jump in shower right after.
Also please bring whatver YOU need plus two days extra incase. You never know how foreign cultures do it they might not have a product you like or it might be behind a counter or in a weird aisle. Bring enough to last beyond what you need and a condom for each night plus 3 extra. All good girl.
Also practice your head game or anal.
>>
>>16538814
Oh yez towel too, thanks anon.
It sounds like you are actually nervous about commitment. Your period should be no thang
>>
>>16538780
Why does period sex matter? There's all kinds of bodily fluids involved down there, adding a little blood isn't going to make it much messier.
>>
Where are you from, OP? And how old are you and your boyfriend?

It seems really weird to me that you on the one hand are enough in love to go on a long weekend trip to Paris, but on the other hand have such an issue with talking about something so basic. Seriously, EVERY WOMAN gets her period, what's strange about that? Either your boyfriend should not give a fuck, or he should not book surprise weekend trips without asking you about it. In the latter case he would still be a dick.
>>
>>16538780
Move your period with hormone pills, I did it earlier this year and it was really easy actually
>>
>>16538780
>Romantic city

Jesus christ, not another one.
>>
>>16538842
Well, that is not really true. A period is the most normal thing ever and should not be a big deal for anyone, nevertheless is it not 'just a little blood'. Having sex during your period means an increased need for hygiene, chance of ruining the bed sheets, less or no possible changes of positions during sex, overall less spontaneity, etc. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy great sex, but it is definitely not the same thing.

Just have more foreplay and focus on sucking his dick, and/or fuck in the shower. Know your limits about what you both find comfortable and don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
Blood should not surprise anyone in Paris, lately. ehehe-too soon?
>>
If you and he find period sex a turn off and don't want to do it, big deal. Don't stress over it and just enjoy the trip in other ways. I'm in a LDR and the first time I met my boyfriend we deliberately tried to schedule it around my period to avoid it, but my period ended up coming a week later than expected so I had it for a fair bit of while he was here. I don't regret spending time with him then though, and while we chose not to do anything sexual while I had my period it was still totally worth it. If you're anxious you can tell him you think you're going to have your period then, but don't talk or think about canceling the trip or any such nonsense.
>>
>>16538874
LDR and didn't do anything sexual when you finally got to meet up. Well... I'd have dumped your ass.
>>
File: hiyo.jpg (189 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
hiyo.jpg
189 KB, 612x612
>>16538873
Too soon.
>>
get on the pill.
>>
Either this
>>16538848
or just tell him and deal with it.

It's not worth it postponing or cancelling the trip. Fix it or deal with it.
>>
>>16539316
to clarify: by "deal with it" I mean fucking in blood.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.