[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bank charged me for a BS fee of going over my deposit limit was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449267906328.gif (925 KB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
1449267906328.gif
925 KB, 370x208
Bank charged me for a BS fee of going over my deposit limit was literally 200$ below it. How do I confront them about this? Don't want these damn joos taking all my money....
>>
How do I confront them about this?
are you this fucking stupid?

how about calling them up and telling them? did that ever occur to you? my money is on you being a woman, this thread reeks of feminine retardation.
>>
Call the bank customer service. If they made a mistake they'll fix it straightaway
>>
>>16538510
Yeah I spoke the Muhammad and he have all this wonderful information... >>16538517
Yeah no help there.
>>
If it was a mistake, they'll waive the fee. If it was a legitimate fee, they'll laugh in your face (figuratively) and you'll have to pay it. They're not going to care if you threaten to switch banks btw, and you'll still owe them the fee.
>>
>>16538530
what more do you want? you are asking how to call up a fucking bank. do you want me to hold your fucking hand, kid? jesus fucking christ...
>>
>>16538535
So much for the "no monthly fee" I guess.
Fucking over kids in college must be the banks main income
>>
>>16538546
If you were charged a fee for going over your deposit limit, that's not a monthly fee. You still get charged for all other fees, just not a regular one monthly for using the bank. If you can't understand this, then you're too stupid to be in college.
>>
>>16538536
Call the bank and talk to the the shit skins who dont speak english again..yeah no thanks
>>
>>16538551
I was 200$ below dumb ass read
>>
>>16538565
You're a fuckwit. I said if it's a mistake then they'd waive it. Obviously it's not if they didn't, so you have to pay.
>>
Why the hell should I have to pay if I'm literally 200$ below the limit before they actually should charge me.
>>
>>16538589
Do you know what a deposit limit is?
>>
>>16538596
The thing in big bold letters on my account that says deposit limit 1000$
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.