[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born to mentall ill/mentally retarded hillbillies >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
>born to mentall ill/mentally retarded hillbillies
>they are literally abusive heartless monsters
>my room is so full of black mold I can't even sit in there without smelling it and getting sick
>have to sleep in storage closet in the hallway with no door
>have thinnest walls in the world
>can literally hear everything in the house even the slightest peep
>parents room is right next to storage closet and kitchen is right under it too
>this is where my parents apparently spend every waking minute
>mom currently downstairs slamming dishes for hours on end so I can't sleep
>wake up every day to them stomping around and yelling
>they keep me up every day by drinking yelling and running around
>every time I wake up they are around the corner being insane
>every waking !moment they are awake they are being unreasonably loud and they literally never sleep
>all I want is to work and have a normal life
>I'm too afraid to pick up jobs because of how sleep deprived I am
>every day they keep me up until 4 am and every day at like 9 they start slamming shit and being Loud a as fuck
>every day theyn wake me up they're either being loud as fuck so I can't sleep or they're blocking off the bathroom so I have to go piss outside
>this is literally every day I've never woken up on my own without my parents rudely smashing shit and stomping around me for hours every morning
>if I play music even slightly loud my mom will kick in my room door and scream at me but its ok to make noise between 9 am and 4 am all day long with no breaks in between

They don't feel bad for giving me this shit life. In fact they feel inclinded to torture me.Every time I go to a friends house its relaxing and quiet and they're parents are just smiling and making food next to a cozy warm fire and I get home and its cold because we can't afford heat, my parents are in the kitchen slamming dishes and yelling while drinking stomping around and being mentally ill.
>>
Smoke marijuana
>>
How old are you, OP?
>>
>>16538132
I do

>>16538134
Old enough to leave but that doesn't stop the fact that I'm crippingly tired and even if I did try to leave they would just ask for all my money anyway
>>
>>16538152
I have a feeling that your exaggerating. And have grown to believe that your parents are not. You sound like a millennial, so honestly I think your just some bitch
>>
>>16538152
Ughhh all my pity for you is lost. Fucking kid, stand up for yourself. Leave. Or keep being a slake whatever kek
>>
>>16538176
I'm not its fucking bad here

>>16538188
I can't just leave retard I'm in the middle of nowhere and the only experience in life I have is being tortured
>>
>>16538126
You've posted this screed before. Didn't you get the answers you were looking for?
>>
>>16538126
Do you have a future? If it's as bad as you say, how are you on 4chan? You can afford internet, but no heat?
>>
>>16538190
>excuses
>>
>>16538202
No I have PTSD and my body is destroyed my only chance now is autismbux so I can go leave and die in peace
>>
>>16538126
Kill the mold
>>
>>16538152
Try dropping acid then.
>>
>>16538126
>>16538190
>asks for advice
>calls the person giving advice a retard
>Proceeds to whine more
Are you seeing the Problem here OP? It's you.
>>
>>16538226
Advice?!? All I've gotten were insults from people who have no idea what its like to live in 3rd world conditions
>>
>>16538248
We told you to become a refugee and you said no

Have fun
>>
>>16538248
>>16538132
>>16538193
>>16538220
>>16538226
Not Advice?
>>
>>16538248
>comes to 4chan looking for legitimate advice
Do you see the problem here?
Run away, Call the Police about your situation, Don't go on 4chan and whine
>>
>>16538126
>have to sleep in storage closet
harry potter pls
>>
>>16538265
Last time my mom got super drunk she tried attacking me and threatened to kill my cat because she doesn't like me and the cops threw me injail so I'm not calling any cops fuck cops I hate pigs
>>
>>16538282
You should throw a coffee pot as hard as you can at your mothers head. Then, take a baseball bat to the microwave and television. Then, break all the glass dishes and cups in the house by throwing them against the wall.
>>
>clean the mold
>all you need is a good brush and bleach
>do that and move back into your room
>get a white noise machine or an app on your phone
>shit will drown out noise and make it easier to sleep
>ignore your parents
>go to your friend's place more often, it'll help you enjoy life more
or
>grow a spine
>stop being a worthless faggot
>get a job
>move out
>don't give any of your fucking money to your parents
>>
>>16538315
Then, kick your dad in the nuts as hard as you can with golf shoes. Then take a crowbar to your parents car, and break all the windows in your house too.
>>
>>16538323
>ignore parents

This is an average day

>parents walk down the stairs
>2 seconds late back up
>back downstairs
>another one comes downstairs
>cubbards slam
>hear the burner on the stove clicking
>cubbard slams
>fridge door and microwave door slam
>more cubbards
>parents are too poor for ventilator above the stove so now I smell burnt eggs for hours
>they walk up and down the stairs for another 3 hours every five seconds
>back in the kitchen
>hear dishes slam and pans slam
>back up and down the stairs for another 3 hours
>dad goes to the wood stove and loudly cleans it out
>cubbards slam another 30 times
>back up and down the stairs
>up and down the stairs...again
>door slam cubbard slam door slam cubbard slam door slam cubbard slam door slam cubbard slam door slam cubbard slam
>up and down the stairs
>up and down the stairs some more
>more incoherent noises and stomping
>go downstairs to piss
>dad is in the bathroom taking a shit and there getting I'm my way
>start sighing heavily
>parents scream at me for 20 minutes
>back upstairs
>door slam
>cubbard slams 80 more times
>they keep running hip and down the stairs
>more dishes and pans slamming off the stove
>time to spend 3 hours cleaning it up
>hear dishes slam against the sink for another 3 hours while the oven beeps and my parents run up and down the stairs

Seriously is a homeless shelter better than this? I want to be homeless. A tent under a freeway would be a miracle.
>>
>>16538374
See

>>16538315
>>16538324
>>
>>16538374
ignoring them is supposed to be the pussy way out. You're supposed to move the fuck out
>>
I only want to ignore the enough to work and get the fuck out

If I could leave this dump I would do anything to stay where I am and never come back I'd clean toilets and work at Burger king just to pay someone 600/mo to live in a living room

My only goal in life is to never talk to my "parents" again
>>
Op if your parents are truly that bad then call child protective services. If you are over 18 call adult protective services. Tell them your parents are unable to take care of themselves.
>>
>>16538395
Holy shit, just get a fucking job and stop whining on 4chan. The answer is right in your fucking face and everyone's already said it like 20 times in this thread.

>I'd clean toilets and work at Burger king

Then go fucking do it asshole. Go make a resume, find some places and apply right now you kek.
>>
>>16538416
why did it post kek as kek?
>>
>>16538405
Well my friend did some shit like that but we live in the middle of nowhere so you just get a box that's miles from any store and we have -30 degree winters so you can't walk

Honestly I just want to be homeless in a big city this place is hell and everything is impossible here
>>
>>16538416
I can't find the motivatiom living here if I wasn't in the middle of nowhere being sleep deprived and being a whipping boy for 2 white trash monsters I'd do it

God damn it why can't they get divorced and have heart attacks like all the other poor rednecks
>>
>>16538428
>I can't find the motivatiom

You fucking retard. If you aren't going to do something to better the situation, then stop whining. Don't ask for advice if you're not going to take it. You're as much to blame for your situation as your parents since you won't fucking do anything to fix it.
>>
>>16538437
Every time I get a job they ask why I'm so miserable and tired and I get fired
I just want to go the city and sell crack and hope I die somewhere alon the process I'm meant to be a famous trapper not miserable trailer trash
>>
>>16538405
This.
Call CPS or APS.
>>
>>16538126
This is /adv/ not /whine/.

If you're not happy, change it. If you don't want to change it, you're obviously not that unhappy.
>>
>>16538444
>I'm meant to be a famous trapper.

Like Daniel Boone?
>>
>>16538444
THEN AT LEAST LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE!! SLEEP ON THE STREET OR WHATEVER
>>
>>16538421
Wtf are you talking about?
Why can't you call protective services?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.