[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I need an advice from you. I kinda want to go to a concert,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kwaker.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
kwaker.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
Hey, I need an advice from you. I kinda want to go to a concert, but I don't have any friends. Will it be weird if I go alone?

Pic is my photo because I have only pictures of myself.
>>
>>16537945
No, its fine to go alone.
>>
Nah man, go alone
>>
omg ur hawt
>>
>>16537960
don't lie. he needs a haircut and a shave.
>>
>>16537971
Nah, he's fine. He needs a tan
>>
>>16537976
You should go to the concert with him then.
>>
>>16537976
Yesus all he needs is friends and a nice grill.
He looks really hawt and stuff, I would even d8 him
>>
/neder/ aub.
>>
>>16537945
I went alone to a concert last week. Just go, chances are nobody will even notice. Company doesn't make enjoying the music better for me anyway, usually, often on the contrary.

It kind of depends on the type of concert though. If it's a DJ or something, it'd be like going out on your own - a little awkward. If it's a metal band, nobody cares and you may even make new friends in the mosh pit or something.
>>
>>16538107
OP here it's a folk band concert, there will be no standing only sitting. It's also in a neighbor country right next to the border so I will have a little trip. I really want to see them so I guess I go alone.
>>
>>16538116
No standing only sitting is kind of a bummer, as you can't just "disappear" into the crowd, but yeah man whatever, go alone.

You're there to see the band, you're there to enjoy the music. You're not there to talk to people or get drunk or get laid or whatever, so you don't need any company.
>>
Just go by yourself. I go to a lot of concerts by myself cause my friends don't like the same type of music. I'm sure you won't be the only person there alone and maybe you could even talk to some people there.
>>
I watch bands by myself at festivals all the time. I usually go with people but end up going off to see things the others don't. I see no problem in going to a concert on your own if it's something you want to see.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.