[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I made a fake Tinder using a really handsome Chad's pics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: literallyyourightnowfucktard.jpg (83 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
literallyyourightnowfucktard.jpg
83 KB, 625x625
So I made a fake Tinder using a really handsome Chad's pics. Even as the most handsome man possible, I'm not having a lot of success. Yeah I get a ton of matches and a ton of messages, but it all goes nowhere. And it's all with girls who are clearly below Chad's league

So how do you really have success with girls? Obviously it's what I'm saying that is wrong
>>
>>16535223
You nailed it on the head, there, buddy. Your personality sucks so bad, that no matter how good you look, women don't want to have anything to do with you. Or you just have lousy taste in men. Try grindr instead.
>>
You must be really dull.
Learn to talk, be amusing.
>>
yeah you can't just look like chad. Girls are going to let you get away with that. You have to act like him too.
>>
Internet dating is scam.

It's people trying to lure you with pictures of girls in order to get you to pay up. Keep that in mind.
>>
lel.

I bet it's not even your personality. The thing is that dating is so random and there is no way to isolate and control the variables involved. You literally just will never know if you're gonna get lucky or not. Keep trying, but what you should get out of this knowledge is that when it doesn't work out it could be due to any of hundreds of reasons. Don't assume it's something bad about you.
>>
>>16535260
do you date in real life without the internet?
>>
>>16535267
You meet peopel through friends and activities mostly.

If you don't have any friends and don't do any activites you don't have a life and you won't meet any girls.
>>
I have an ugly Vietnamese friend dating this cute Mexican chick he met on tinder, he introduced her to us and everything. Game and personality on an ugly guy > autist who looks like chad.
>>
>>16535264
>Don't assume it's something bad about you.
it's been 25 years and i've never had a gf or even a hug

it's obviously me
>>
>>16535223
Good looks got me laid, it didn't help me much retaining some relationships. Confidence, humor and intellect will get you further.
>>
File: cryingpepe.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>16535317
good looks can't get you laid if you don't have good looks
>>
>lying to their face from the beginning
>wonders why he can't form meaningful bonds
>>
>you are now aware that personality DOES count
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.