[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl A says she wants to have sex tonight, I estimate likely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1387571142612.jpg (27 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1387571142612.jpg
27 KB, 640x360
>Girl A says she wants to have sex tonight, I estimate likely 25-50% chance she will follow through
>Girl B says she wants to cuddle and hang out, but doesn't want sex, and she is almost certain to follow through

They are both pretty much equal in attractiveness.

I can either

>Schedule with Girl A, take a risk of not getting ANY action tonight
>Schedule with Girl B, cut my losses and get some non Pee in vagee action tonight
>Schedule with both, visit Girl A before Girl B. Only downside is if Girl A is telling the truth, then I'd hurt Girl B's feelings by not showing up.

What do?
>>
>>16534917
Invite them both over to your house at the same time and have a bidding war on which will do more for you. Fuck the winner in front of the loser, don't break eye contact with the loser.
>>
>>16534923
/thread
fuckin nailed it m8
>>
Schedule girl B for another day
>>
>>16534923
>bring over two girls who want to fuck you
>fuck one of them

Are you for real, anon?
>>
>>16534917
Do you want to fuck tonight or do you want to cuddle? Girl B can handle being told no, I want to stay in tonight. She'll still want to chill later.

Girl A will most definitely want to try and have sex with you again later if you tell her nah, not feeling it tonight.

So both women will repeat what they're doing tonight at a later sooooo which do you want tonight? I think that your estimate needs to be more of a fact than an estimate and that you need to have better text game with Girl A. You should know if she's going to fuck you or not, there shouldn't be any fucking guessing.

I have stopped fucking fuck buddies the first time they played games like that before. If Girl A is a fuck buddy and she's not fucking you then what the fuck is she good for anymore.
>>
>>16534917
Invite them both over and beat the shit out of them then throw them in a closet so you can post threads on 4chan in peace.
>>
>>16534917
Girl B.
>>16534956
Is right about A, but cuddling is a hard to get. Take the opportunity.
>>
>>16534961
Patrick Bateman?
>>
>>16534944
>scanning for sarcasm
>...
>no results
>>
>>16534923
>>16534927
Agreed.
>>
>>16534917
Invite them both over to your house. Let them in and then go to a bar to hit on women.
>>
>>16534917
If she asked you to have sex and you blow her off tonight, chances are EXTREMELY high that she'll ask for it again soon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.