[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird to be 23 and never been asked out by a guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Is it weird to be 23 and never been asked out by a guy?
>>
Only if you are a girl.
>>
>>16533555
I am
>>
I'm not really sure. I suspect it's really not all that uncommon for a girl to simply have never been asked out. Granted I'm not saying you're in the majority or anything close to it. I just feel like it's not an insignificant number of women (?) who are in your shoes.

If you were hoping for ways to change that, though, that's unlikely to happen here. You're going to need to find some guidance in person.
>>
>>16533552
>posts on 4chan on a friday night

gosh i'm sure you're a total babe not sure what to tell you
>>
>>16533581
It's a saturday morning here
>>
>>16533552
If you're a female, 23 years old and have never been asked out, it's time to realize you are physically unattractive. What is your height and weight? How is your hygiene?
>>
>>16533599
only a picture can determine this. pictures from a couple angles
>>
>>16533552
If you look like the picture then no
>>
I'm the same, I think. Only in my case my guy friend asked me out once for one-one walk (didn't happen cuz we had a fight) and one-one drink. But I don't know if these were dates since we are friends so idk
>>
Are you socially unavailable? Do you give off a vibe that you don't want to be asked out?
>>
I am too nervous to ask out girls
>>
>>16533552

Consider >>16533655

Just start some friendly conversation or flirt a bit and guys will feel much more comfortable asking you out. Men are expected to be the initiators, but it's terrifying to go in blindly.
>>
OP, post a picture of yourself. You can blur your face if you want.
>>
I'm 19 and I still haven't been asked out.
Well technically I have been asked one time in middle school but I don't count it because I ended the "relationship" after one day. I think the only reason why I said yes was because I was afraid to say no...
>>
I don't thinks it's bad unless you don't have a social life. It'll happen in due time.
>>
>>16533640
>not op btw
i hear this so much. what the fuck is this alleged vibe
>>
I'm 21 and have only been asked out by one guy out of sheer desperation and depravity on his part, so aside from that horrible encounter I can relate. I suppose if you're like me and never make an attempt to put yourself out there and be noticed it isn't too surprising. If you haven't got some natural flair or beauty you have to give people a reason to be interested in you.
>>
File: 1447188228772.jpg (178 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447188228772.jpg
178 KB, 640x960
>>16533581
Fucking this
>>
yeah, it's probably not even true. I'm and guy and have been asked out at least three times and propositioned at least once. Every time it took me between a week and a month to realize what had happened. That shit can be subtle and if you're not a person it happens to a lot you are going to missunderstand/ignore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.